NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Wow from constant hunting everyday I would check nike for any restock on the black inneva wovens.... I finally scored man I am happy. 

#innevafridays

Now that I've seen them it has potential for some great color ways but this new design takes away from the whole idea of the inneva design. On the original you would tighten the laces and it would tighten the weave of the shoe. This has a panel of lace holes rather than the loops from the actual weave. So now the weave is less functional and more like the footscapes in a way

Now that I've seen them it has potential for some great color ways but this new design takes away from the whole idea of the inneva design. On the original you would tighten the laces and it would tighten the weave of the shoe. This has a panel of lace holes rather than the loops from the actual weave. So now the weave is less functional and more like the footscapes in a way
Yeah, I don't really know how I feel about them, but figured they had potential so grabbed them. I'll post in here what I think of them after a few wears. 

I love the integrated weave/lace loops on the inneva 1s. I wish they didn't change it.

Much better in person than in pics, quality is a step up from the original Innevas, super soft leather and suede plus more 3M detailing. IMO they are even more comfortable too.

Much better in person than in pics, quality is a step up from the original Innevas, super soft leather and suede plus more 3M detailing. IMO they are even more comfortable too.
they do look better quality wise. still a no for me. thanks for the post tho!

Thanks bro, these are actually the lows. I've been thinking about the mids too but I need to see them in person because pics aren't doing it for me
Haha I was gonna ask ... those might be the lows... LOL

I do own a pair of lows but I want to keep them on ice for now.

If I do get the mids, I think it won't make a big difference if I wear them with pants.

Still on the fence with the 2s. I have about 5 of the 1s and for so,e reason I can't pull the trigger after I noticed they took away the weave in the lacing system. Materials look on point as usual with innevas

Back
Top Bottom