Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

prices on ebay for these dramatically dropped from $500 to $325 shipped in a matter of days
grin.gif
 looks like resellers are backtracking
laugh.gif

The best part of tomorrow's release will be the pressure relieved for the people trying to cop the Jordan YOTS and the Lebron X home

prices on ebay for these dramatically dropped from $500 to $325 shipped in a matter of days>D  looks like resellers are backtracking:lol:

I think this has to do with Nike's stacked releases. EBay is flooded with the Jordan III now, and the buyers are hitting them hard... Prices should bounce back up after tomorrow morning sell out... No reason to pay $400 today is you can try to pay $235 in the morning... Expect pricies to spike back up after tomorrow morning for a week or too... Then level off at the $275-325 resell level bepending on the sales platform.

I just hope eastbay doesn't give me a hard time with these tomorrow. I think i clicked add to cart 100 times just to get cement IIIs in cart Wednesday.
Then again I guess it's better than the countdown cart timer since a lot of people give up trying :lol:

I haven't. I'm hoping for NDC and Eastbay to hold me down.
May want to call your store if its not a high volume location or HOH I called the store I had tickets from just to see if they drew them yet and they said they are not doing raffles now corp cancelled it. It is now FCFS. Weird since they had the raffles details posted on the store window when I picked up my ice blues.

Last edited:
The program really isn't that hard, Twitter is wide open for coding.  I have mine down to tenths of a second.  I don't know if it will be a great business venture though, because too many people are oppping up with these programs. 

Guys let me ask a question. The mall close to me, like 2 minute drive close is getting these, but its a small foot locker and i dont think theyll get a lot of pairs. Like 30 minutes away is a giant footlocker and house of hoops. I was planning on getting there like 6am, but the lady at the farther big footlocker told me people might line up there at night, which im not competing with. Should i try, or just go to the close mall, or just go for it online?

The program really isn't that hard, Twitter is wide open for coding.  I have mine down to tenths of a second.  I don't know if it will be a great business venture though, because too many people are oppping up with these programs. 

How are you guys getting accurate times cuz it's not like twitter tells you

But anyway can't wait to pick these up tomorrow

Guys let me ask a question. The mall close to me, like 2 minute drive close is getting these, but its a small foot locker and i dont think theyll get a lot of pairs. Like 30 minutes away is a giant footlocker and house of hoops. I was planning on getting there like 6am, but the lady at the farther big footlocker told me people might line up there at night, which im not competing with. Should i try, or just go to the close mall, or just go for it online?

If you have a smartphone do both , lineup early and try on your phone

prices on ebay for these dramatically dropped from $500 to $325 shipped in a matter of days>D  looks like resellers are backtracking:lol:

I'd take $300 all day, depending on how many pairs I could get. I hope everyone gets a chance to cop for retail though. I'm certainly trying to come up on a pair or two.

Yea im sure writing a program isn't that hard to monitor a twitter page. Trying to work one up myself

Back
Top Bottom