Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I've been saying these are Pink Foam numbers.

Nike putting them TLO makes no sense as them being a GR.

i think they are trying to hype up the release some. i mean, the RSVPs were opened and closed faster than the stealth foams :lol:

i think they are trying to hype up the release some. i mean, the RSVPs were opened and closed faster than the stealth foams :lol:

HoH Harlem will have probably 500 pairs of these things.

RSVP's always seem super rigged anyways.

You can get these on eBay right now for $350 shipped, shows not many people like them and they're not remotely close to being limited.

You can get these on eBay right now for $350 shipped, shows not many people like them and they're not remotely close to being limited.

500 pairs at hoh harlem = limited lol they ususally get way more than that when it comes to foams. i know you just threw an estimate out there tho.

patiently waiting for tomorrow so i can see if i can get mine online. too lazy to want to spend gas money AND pay tax :lol:

Yea, I just threw a big number out there, I don't really know how many they get. :lol:

They should be pretty easy to get on NDC, I will probably use my 10% off code on them.

I forgot to do my sociology homework because of the RSVP yesterday. Got the RSVP and my professor isn't here today. TodayWasAGoodDay.gif
Yea fam, you definitely lucked up.
Yesterday I came up on $50, got lunch paid for, and got to leave work early. Went n scooped the last ticket for these in a 13. That was my good day

500 pairs at hoh harlem = limited lol they ususally get way more than that when it comes to foams. i know you just threw an estimate out there tho.

patiently waiting for tomorrow so i can see if i can get mine online. too lazy to want to spend gas money AND pay tax :lol:
Lol that is pretty lazy. But being lazy for getting em cheaper is good

Last edited:
I'm convinced the DC store RSVP is a scam. I've responded in 4 secs even for stuff I don't want just to see and Ive never gotten in

4 SECONDS IS WAY TOO SLOW FOR ANYTHING THAT PEOPLE REALLY WANT.

its been confirmed in the region thread that dude that runs the DC RSVP hits his friends first with the hashword and the drop time. he also gets paid for giving out the RSVPs.

I'm convinced the DC store RSVP is a scam. I've responded in 4 secs even for stuff I don't want just to see and Ive never gotten in

4 SECONDS IS WAY TOO SLOW FOR ANYTHING THAT PEOPLE REALLY WANT.

its been confirmed in the region thread that dude that runs the DC RSVP hits his friends first with the hashword and the drop time. he also gets paid for giving out the RSVPs.

I GET THROUGH NO PROBLEM. I GOT 7 RSVP'S FOR D.C. YESTERDAY FOR THESE.

500 pairs at hoh harlem = limited lol they ususally get way more than that when it comes to foams.
Stopped by yesterday.  An employee said FCFS and "there are plenty to go around". 
eyes.gif

This snow storm in NYC is real crazy right now.  Windy as **** with hale/snow coming down and it's projected to get worse.

More power to whomever wants to line up overnight in this weather.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to try to cop but not losing any sleep if I miss out. I want the purple/orange foams when they come out.

To my northeast guys, please be careful in the storm.
I remember when the coppers dropped and we were getting hammered in md. Wasn't a good feeling. Stock was delayed at a lot f locations.

Back
Top Bottom