Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Ninjas making a profit off RSVPing now to?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

man i got in in leess then 20 secs, hopefully I get em

anyone know if u get penalized for using an uppercase when they giive lower case

ie I typed #Maverick in stead of #maverick?

copping these online shouldn't be too darn hard considering alot of people passing up for reasons a) too many Heat coming out next week (including the bred 11 restock) b) the $235+tax price tag c) they just don't like the look on these at all

Last edited:

anyone know if u get penalized for using an uppercase when they giive lower case

mostly yes.... that's the whole idea of this RSVP concept you have to conform to the format/accuracy of the # word and be fast as hell

Last edited:
mostly yes.... that's the whole idea of this RSVP concept you have to conform to the format/accuracy of the hastag word and be fast as hell

NTSF doesn't give any F's. Supposedly you should use , to separate out all of the stuff. I NEVER do that and I'm about 80-85% on NTSF RSVPs. spell the hashtag right (caps or not), get your name and size in there and you're good.

Last edited:
NTSF doesn't give any F's. Supposedly you should use , to separate out all of the stuff. I NEVER do that and I'm about 80-85% on NTSF RSVPs. spell the hashtag right (caps or not), get your name and size in there and you're good.
TBT...

Anyone get a confirmation back from NTSF ???

For the aj xi bred i typed fathersday instead of fatherdays well i knew it was wrong but was still able to get the rsvp from dem? But maybe becuz dey had 800+ pairs? So the rumor says...

Didnt get any back from NTNY. Hopefully i have better luck with Roosevelt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom