Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

LMAOOO I jumped on that #Squad13 mad quick not even thinking. Deleted the DM, cause I don't even wanna be associated with that trash colorway. 

New member here.  Whats up guys. I just recently set up a twitter account, not too good on using it. I did send a DM, but damn that was a fast 3 minutes.

So i guess if i havent got a dm by now i wont be getting one?

New member here.  Whats up guys. I just recently set up a twitter account, not too good on using it. I did send a DM, but damn that was a fast 3 minutes.

So i guess if i havent got a dm by now i wont be getting one?
Yeah man, you gonna be fast as heck for these RSVPs

got 2 raffle tickets, paid for an rsvp, going to try to get online on Sat as well. If I don't get these, I'm going to just start buying stuff that is easy to get like air maxes and air force 1's. Too much work just for some shoes

Last edited:
Chi rsvp closed in 5 mins.
As usual everybody blasts and hates on the color way but they still cop.

has any other Nike store aside from NY sent out their RSVP, hopefully the foams goes out first before the 13s

twitter dm is rigged
it's still a way better chance than any raffle
tired.gif

i got my DM from NTNY like 15 min ago so they are still sending dms out... dont lose hope.

wow! NTLA really messed up. They tweeted that RSVP would be between 3-7...they RSVPed at 2:22! People who missed out should bomb their phones with complaints

Ntla is rigged anyways. Everyone got programs..i thought tgey were gonna re do the rsvp system

Back
Top Bottom