Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Lewii is that you? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Timing at its best. Solar's, AM90's I.D. and 2000 rounds all from UPS today......  Time for some weekend plinking!!!

Oh god Mr I BŌN IT was a piece of trash since his first "insider" source post. I'm going to that scam thread I wanna help in this payback

I bought a pair of the yeezy foams from FOOTLOCKER IN GREECE sz 9.5 they told me i was lucky cause it was the last one.  it's greasy also smells very toxic and a flaw on the left shoe under the swoosh (like a line).The shoes are legit not fake but the THING THAT WORRIES ME is that THE NUMBERS ON THE TAG INSIDE THE SHOES ARE COMPLITELY DIFFERENT (PRODUCTION DATE AND THE NUMBER DOWN LEFT)  anyone know whats up with that? . i looked at the tags because the girl on the cash register looked at the tags and laughed when i paid.i was like wtf? retail price  220 euros (305 usd)

I bought a pair of the yeezy foams from FOOTLOCKER IN GREECE sz 9.5 they told me i was lucky cause it was the last one.  it's greasy also smells very toxic and a flaw on the left shoe under the swoosh (like a line).The shoes are legit not fake but the THING THAT WORRIES ME is that THE NUMBERS ON THE TAG INSIDE THE SHOES ARE COMPLITELY DIFFERENT (PRODUCTION DATE AND THE NUMBER DOWN LEFT)  anyone know whats up with that? . i looked at the tags because the girl on the cash register looked at the tags and laughed when i paid.i was like wtf? retail price  220 euros (305 usd)

Eerrmmmmeeeerrrrgggerrrrdddd

i ve gotten a aj cool grey 9s from them everything good with tags, numbers, no flaws. then i go 2 get the GAMMA 11s and the pair that gave me 2 try on (and that they would sell me cause it was again the last one) was a mess.glue stains everywhere and the shoes had such a different shape that u could tell immediately.i told the guy that they looked weird and his reply was. hahaha they going to lock us up? laughing at me. i was gonna buy the kobe 9 elite team but now im afraid that something fishy about that store.there is another footlocker in greece that i have gotten aj 11 cool grey and everything was ok but they stopped bringing Js and foams like the nike stores here.the last 2 days that i noticed the tag number difference in my yeezy foams im really pissed off thinking imma have a little talk with the store manager.i think they put a left shoe from a pair and a right shoe from another pair. but why do that?has anyone else heard something like that happening in footlocker?

People have gotten different manufacturing dates on each shoe before. This includes the gamma xi last year.

as u can see in the pics left shoe tag say 11/13/13 - 12/09/13 and a 104694109 number and the right shoe tag say 11/12/13 - 12/10/13 and 201301060 both tags stitched on the top but left tag also glued on 1 side. you mean thats normal? nothing fishy about it? thats the 1rst time happening 2 me. thanks 4 ur quick reply

I wouldn't think anything was wrong with them plus you purchased from a legit store. Also, fake foams are one of the easiest shoes to identify.

those lil pennys are gonna become the XX's out of the iii/XX CDP :lol:

FS ds never worn or unlaced XX's from the pack $50 shipped :rofl:

:lol:

They could barely give those ashy things away

I just got a split pack. Weren't even worth the effort.

the legit store thing u r talking about dont mean st!t in Greece. we have LV and GUCCI stores selling fake stuff all the time if they see u cant tell the difference. my girl has seen fake bags many times in LV store and i ve seen fake shoes in GUCCI  store so travellers watch out

i know the shoes are real but why did they mix shoes from  2 different yeezy pairs?
It's probably because one side on their pair was damaged and they switched it to two perfect sides. It happens all the time. If you're so worried about it, call the corporate office and the store manager and raise hell. Report the guy who said "What are they guna do" or whatever. And all else, return them if you feel that uncomfortable about them. No one forced you to spend $250+ on a shoe you obviously don't feel comfortable about.

Wore my solars for the first time yesterday .. beautiful in person fit perfectly .. I just so happen to step on gum for the first time in my life and what smells like some dog **** .. .-.

[ATTACHMENT=6497]stellitsababy086.JPG (1,665k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=6498]stellitsababy055.JPG (1,091k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=6499]stellitsababy077.JPG (1,906k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]
 i know the shoes are real but why did they mix shoes from  2 different yeezy pairs?

I already answered the question. Go to the legit check section if you want a whole thread about your shoes at this point.

"Dog if u readin dis u should spend dat 4hunned on 100 bottles of jamaican black castor oil for yo broads struggle dome "

"im still tryin to figure out what a yeezy foamposite is"

REAL TEARS

Back
Top Bottom