Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

This is just my assumption but I believe they will have plenty of solar red foams.

I've found that I have had a LOT more successful attempts when it states "Limit 2 per customer" compared to 1 per customer.

Most of the times, they have an abundance from what I have seen if they are limited to 2 per individual.  

Just an assumption/observation.  Good luck to all who try to hit.
Im hoping they do have an abundance, really want these

going to be in Vegas for the foam drop. hopefully im not too waste and still wake up to get it. been waiting for this to drop for a while now

These are worth the leg work. Pictures don't do justice
And by "leg work"....

you mean you paid $500......
laugh.gif

Wish we could just dead all the limited/GR plentiful talk. Fact is in some places there are plenty and other places they are limited or getting none so just because your hoh getting 100-150 don't mean the next man got the same chance as you and vice versa. IF demand is as high as it seems could be a tough cop don't really know. Good luck to all

- NikeID/Product shipping delays.
- Damaged shoe boxes.
- Complaining about NikeID product(s) not meeting your expectations (i.e. not happy about a color once in hand).
- Complaining about flaws and or factory defects from item(s) purchased directly from Nike.
- Crying about glue stains, pre-creases, and scuffs.
got that 20%

Hmmm i think it woulda been nice if the swoosh on the outsole had the red glow from the red octobers. Maybe that woulda been too much lol

Back
Top Bottom