Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Yup,def going for 2 pairs.

Thanks to nike for messing up my Kobe 8 ids I got a 15% and 10% off code.

Damn wish I had coupon code for this release 250 is crazy high. Hoping I can just get my one pair, I'd love to double up but don't have the bank for that right now

Damn wish I had coupon code for this release 250 is crazy high. Hoping I can just get my one pair, I'd love to double up but don't have the bank for that right now
Trust me those codes and gift card will help big time.$265 hurts 

Cmon and join #TEAMDEADPOCKETS lol

im prob late but did anybody peep they limit 2 per customer. GR 
nthat.gif

I wish I had a nike code, how do you get them?

- NikeID/Product shipping delays.
- Damaged shoe boxes.
- Complaining about NikeID product(s) not meeting your expectations (i.e. not happy about a color once in hand).
- Complaining about flaws and or factory defects from item(s) purchased directly from Nike.
- Crying about glue stains, pre-creases, and scuffs.

- Damaged shoe boxes.
- Complaining about NikeID product(s) not meeting your expectations (i.e. not happy about a color once in hand).
- Complaining about flaws and or factory defects from item(s) purchased directly from Nike.
will be calling tomorrow 

laugh.gif

Good luck! I've never gotten one nor have I ever asked for one. But from what I have seen and read, it's usually a 10% off one time code.
ill take it lol heck 10% will bring these down to $238. my kobe ID 8s just came in today so it isnt too far fetched for me to call tomorrow and get a discount code lol

- Damaged shoe boxes.

Zoom bags popped in xx8 se's got a voucher for the price of em after filing a claim

Trust me those codes and gift card will help big time.$265 hurts 

Cmon and join #TEAMDEADPOCKETS lol

Lol I feel ya

As for codes honestly they pretty hard to get I got some kobe IDs in today and a few minor flaws but I don't feel like harassing a rep for a code idk it's awkward. Unless I have a legit complaint I won't bother anymore

Yea,well I was legit mad at my 3 week extra delay and when they had so many mistakes on my ids.It is awkward tho and yes sometimes they will not give you anything but a refund it or keep it response lol.

I'm just hoping the checkout errors have been fixed. If I get owned again I'm not going to be pleased.

Yea,well I was legit mad at my 3 week extra delay and when they had so many mistakes on my ids.It is awkward tho and yes sometimes they will not give you anything but a refund it or keep it response lol.

You had legit issues though so you deserved compensation

Anybody know if they dropping some elite socks with this. I never buy'em but gotta fit that'll look sick with them.

Back
Top Bottom