Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Great logic.

You cut line ---> I shoot you.

Nice.
The lesson is respect others... :lol:
You never know what the next man might do..
You cannot control the attitudes or minds of others..you can control yourself tho
Plus I never been the one to feel sorry for the person that starts the ****

Not sure how many of you ever get this email from Backpack Jimmy on Monday...but it drives me nuts!!!

And the worst part is...I click the email link just to make sure they aren't still in my cart...SMH  
mean.gif

sick.gif

mad.gif

The lesson is respect others... :lol:
You never know what the next man might do..
You cannot control the attitudes or minds of others..you can control yourself tho
Plus I never been the one to feel sorry for the person that starts the ****

Sorry , but if you think that cutting in front of the line on someone is reason enough to pull out a gun , well ... I beg to differ.

Hope your brother/sister/parent/cousin doesnt cut in line of the neighborhood's mcdonalds , and ends up with a bullet in his head.

I bet that would change your perspective on things.

"RESPECT" 

VERY LOOSELY THROWN AROUND HERE....

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure how many of you ever get this email from Backpack Jimmy on Monday...but it drives me nuts!!!

And the worst part is...I click the email link just to make sure they aren't still in my cart...SMH  
mean.gif

sick.gif

mad.gif
i got the same troll email....ahhhh such sad

mad respect for the bro that shot the disrespectful bro in the foot for budging in the line for shoes!

Sorry , but if you think that cutting in front of the line on someone is reason enough to pull out a gun , well ... I beg to differ.

Hope your brother/sister/parent/cousin doesnt cut in line of the neighborhood's mcdonalds , and ends up with a bullet in his head.

they wont... We know better

NT s finest.

Congrats.
I might find you ridiculous....

Don't group me with the last dude....

Also the entire first comment you quoted was sarcastic.... 
roll.gif

No sweat....

Knowing better then to cut the line at McDonalds.....Worlds smallest achievement....
laugh.gif

"YOU TRYIN TO GET YO NUGGETS FIRST! I BE IN LINE BEFORE YOU! BANG BANG!"
roll.gif

Back on topic....There is approximately 160 pairs of yeezy foams in size 13 on ebay!!!! Oh man....

mean.gif

sick.gif

mad.gif
got it on the breds 1 i was like whaaat tf

Because i can't ask? I could drop 400 on them and how would i look if i see them for 290 somewhere else? just asking if its worth 350 at this time, knowing a restock will happen soon and the peoples opinion on whether the stock will rise or drop

Didn't have to come off as such as smartass smh
Doubt you would see em for under $300, $350 sounds like a decent price. Only reaason he got smart with you is because too some people money is an issue and we shouldn't be able to influence what your willing to pay for a shoe you want. Also you probably could skim this page and the various resell sites (ie: ebay, flightclub, FB and IG groups) and see what the going rate is and make a decision. But one person is gonna say I'm not paying over retail, one is gonna say I'm willing to pay up to $500 it all about what you feel comfortable spending. But I know why you asked, sometimes we as humans need somebody to validate our decisions or to talk us off the cliff 

Bad comparison, we all know McDonalds has more nuggets and big macs and the wait time isnt the same. People camp for hours for kicks and by budding your basically saying that that I don't care about how long you waited in line. Not to mention you are potentially costing somebody a couple hundred dollars if they plan on reselling or purchasing from a reseller if they strike out. What got me was they say he cut and had the nerve to talk smack which prompted dude to go get his pistol. I don't condone shooting people, but I'm glad dude got shot in the foot. 

Back
Top Bottom