Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You've smoked drugs. Foams aren't worth anything unless they're crazy limited. I'm talking Oregon/Supreme limited. These will get restocked time and time again like the bred 11s just watch.

you serious bro? metallic red foams, electric blue, royals just to name a few go for a lot still

america. SB 8s definitely took a little while to gain some steam price wise.

this. they sat on shelves in some places and by january went from $160>$300>$450>$650>$1K+. The price jump REALLY came out of nowhere.

I dont think a wolf grey foam will do nearly as well as these. they made the right choice converting the solar red color first, that's the pair that really solidified the Yeezy hype. Many just settled on the Plats because they were easier to find and were slightly cheaper on the resale market.

Finally have movement on my Ruvilla pair after receiving shipping confirmation an hour after release. I was starting to worry seeing as they planned on restocking a few pairs lol

Someone asking to trade his foam for my tiffany. Does he need to add any cash??

Sounds like a fair trad with both going for around 350.

Well "fair" would depend on the person when i do trades its always base on current retail price tiffs are 140(i think) retail if somone wants my foams by trading their sb they would need to come up with 110 ... And to me thats what a fair trade is

This past weekend i traded my royal 1 to someones supreme foams and added 120 to the royals to both parties that was fair

Well "fair" would depend on the person when i do trades its always base on current retail price tiffs are 140(i think) retail if somone wants my foams by trading their sb they would need to come up with 110 ... And to me thats what a fair trade is

This past weekend i traded my royal 1 to someones supreme foams and added 120 to the royals to both parties that was fair

You are right , fair is totally subjective most of the times.

Back
Top Bottom