Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Good luck to those counting on the Nike relaunch. Hopefully they don't sell out before Nike tweets the link out.

Last time Nike postpone a release because of system error were the infrared23s.... We all know how that turned out once they rereleased :lol:

Lol that "restock" was a joke. No one even got through, and it may be the same for these.

I hate that i dont have my Yeezys anymore to do a thorough glow comparison

did very many get through though? I know a few did but doesnt seem like too many. Either way, will be tough as people will be ready.

it seems like not many did. i managed to however and i had many problems checking out while grabbing my Tiffany Dunks

People that completed their purchase within that first 4-5min got through, the majority of issues were those that didn't checkout immediately or had to wait in line for any considerable about of time.
i got my conformation email at 5:48...i think a lot of people got through which will affect the stock

fairness and smartness wont always mix, its one or the other and those who are "smart" making extra $$ are shortchanging those who just want to pay "fair" msrp for 1 pair
Just seen this now.

Not everyone is banging peoples heads on shoes.  If my friends want to throw me 20 or 50 or 100$ or w/e they care to for my effort then so be it.  Hustle respects hustle.  It's what you put into it, and how you value your time and effort.  These people want the shoe also.

I understand though.

In regards to dude offended by #NTpizzaparty pics. You obviously have no idea where those pics stem from. In the AJ1 thread it's more of a shared celebration when you get your pair. It's not meant to gloat. Anyone who wants a pair can buy them right now if they wanted to. Stop being so sensitive....they are just shoes.

Last edited:
Just seen this now.

Not everyone is banging peoples heads on shoes.  If my friends want to throw me 20 or 50 or 100$ or w/e they care to for my effort then so be it.  Hustle respects hustle.  It's what you put into it, and how you value your time and effort.  These people want the shoe also.

I understand though.

yea no one is gonna force anybody either and thats where it becomes grey, like how do you really figure how much to markup besides supply demand numbers?, some want double or yeezy resell %, that what pisses off the real sneakerdudes who been rocking it since 15, 16 like me and way back like the 80/90s. I remember back in the day when the XVII made headlines for costing 2 hundred and tax, aint no hype no *****in no crying back then and it was accessible and expensive for the most part. For the record I dont mind dude who resell older shoes that people probably forget about like 7 years ago cause supply is more rare and I might have to pay up, but reselling on launch date? I dont feel much resepct for some clowns trying to profit off that kind of sweat. I could've done the same ish except I dont feel the need to really buy more than 1 maybe 2 pair (1 stock and 1 to rock) and I feel good knowing that I tried doing work with the kind of luck I have finding sites and getting my *** up to the store once in a blue moon. Imo, for 1 pair it becomes a hassle more than a hustle.

I'm an older sneaker head and going back to 96' when the original foams release you could just walk in days or even weeks lasted and buy a pair anywhere. The sneaker game has changed so much between having to camp out to bots to people getting shot or stabbed all for a pair of kicks is just dumb. I walked into my local FL and you would think Walter white was running the place. They were so shady trying to make an extra $100 to sell them to you. I digress ....

Needless to say I was able to cop this this morning of eBay $325 shipped.

walter white :lol:. do what you gotta do

Your correct but we are dealing with a time now we have more people trying to make a buck then people who love the shoe game....
I blame this economy

Anything basically in 11/11.5 + are resellers dream in foams.

:smh: you dont say....

Actually speaking with a rep today less than 10% was sold.

hallelujah..

The Original Hype Beast.
View media item 928050

:rofl: bet grandmas is gonna play point guard. she probably got a better chance dropping 270 on lottery tickets :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember getting the XVII day they came out.

People at school looled at me like i was crazy

Then they went on sale....

Wamp wamp.

But those ones are his

I know, right! I feel kind good about that! If I had to assign a number from 1-10 to illustrate the confidence gain by posting that photo, I would have to say it's solid 12. You should try posting your pairs. I want to share this feeling, and I specifically want you to feel that joy and boost of confidence. Have a great day!

But those ones are his
I know, right! I feel kind good about that! If I had to assign a number from 1-10 to illustrate the confidence gain by posting that photo, I would have to say it's solid 12. You should try posting your pairs. I want to share this feeling, and I specifically want you to feel that joy and boost of confidence. Have a great day!
I posted my pair as soon as i picked them up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Prices should settle over the next few weeks as more pairs come to the secondary market.  Its crazy tho...I was at DMV sneakercon two weeks ago and saw a guy pay $1,000 for an early pair at the event.  I was salty to say the least.

Alright let's be honest about people getting beat up or shot for cutting in line.

The STORES have some responsibility here. They make so much money off of us, but can't hire 10-15 people to secure the line? In my opinion they don't care about their customers enough to secure it and let this stuff happen.

If they:

-single file rope the line
-have security who is not corrupt

Everything would be fine if they just put some effort into maintaining the line. If you cut you get banned from the store for a year.

I think a lot of them don't put forth any effort, more than not caring. Many of them look at it as a hassle for dealing with people lined up.

Waking up early and having to play security guard and line monitor for kids and adults.

Nice, they look just like all the other ones posted.

:lol:

But certain peoples pics do look better than other and have changed my opinion on kicks.

Last edited:
Security outside the shoe stores arent their employees responsibility. Thats the police/security's job. Cant even remember last time i went to a release and the cops weren't the ones running it.

Back
Top Bottom