Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I went about 2pm. They were all gone everywhere.

Crazy, I went to arbor place hoh at 10 and they were sold out

These weren't that limited and to the people telling others buy now before the resell goes up, that's blasphemy. If resell right now is 320, in 2 weeks it will be even lower.

If I could find a size 11 For 320 I would get em and not deal with ndc relaunch. $40 over retail aint bad

These weren't that limited and to the people telling others buy now before the resell goes up, that's blasphemy. If resell right now is 320, in 2 weeks it will be even lower.

Not really some people don't have time to be at 8am , wait or search for these shoes. They just pay resell price,;which it's their money. Do what you with it. Also the price will go up, not now but it will eventually. Also fakes will flood the market. Unlike folks in here, we can spot it but not the parents or grandparents that is purchasing the shoes.

T
Y is it always blacks that are involved in these fight videos? Especially for some over hyped shoes. Really? I'm embarrassed To be Afro.

This is why we get stereotyped and get labeled as troublemakers.

I tend to avoid spots were too many ignorant dumb mf's are gathered cus I know somethin is gonna beak out that **** never fails

While prices have gone up slightly since yesterday, I just checked and was able to find multiple pairs available in my size for $350 which still isn't that bad.
I know it might be a little rougher for people that don't live in large cities and they end up relying on ebay to purchase shoes.
Ebay is only beneficial to the seller not the buyer, look elsewhere.

SMH at that video.Crazy to risk your life or freedom over a shoe.I guess some peoples lives arent worth more than $200 tho.

I walked into a HOH and bought a pair for retail at 3pm... I was looking for Kobe's to ball in and overheard the sales associate telling the woman they only had a 8.5 and not a 9.5 in the "Yeezys".

I'm over here :nerd: until I realize she's referring to the Foamposite. So I scooped just because. They had a 13 too. Very surprising.

i wouldnt put too much faith in the NDC restock. servers will crash again and the number will be much smaller since pairs that went through and got confirmation already shipped

i wouldnt put too much faith in the NDC restock. servers will crash again and the number will be much smaller since pairs that went through and got confirmation already shipped
did very many get through though? I know a few did but doesnt seem like too many. Either way, will be tough as people will be ready.

That's what I was thinking. Unless they plan on setting up more servers between now and the re-release, the same thing will happen. If anything, they should have just let it be like they did with the Tiffs release. 

People that completed their purchase within that first 4-5min got through, the majority of issues were those that didn't checkout immediately or had to wait in line for any considerable about of time.

Actually speaking with a rep today less than 10% was sold.

i dont see these going down in price. Especially with all the fights and shootings going on, its just fueling the hizzzype

Whats that got to do with anything? If the dude likes sneakers and buys what he likes whether he has millions or nothing that's on him. Some people are into it some ain't.

The man can get any pair of sneakers he wants it isn't hard for him to have a sick collection of sneakers, I'm not impressedby tthe likes of him or that fat basted dj Khaled posting all his early pairs, like Cmon man you're a celebrity it isn't that hard
To be honest any person who gets them early and posts pics to gloat is just irritating, I mean if it's to give us an insight in quality and sizing I can understand but all these people posting kicks next to a plate of food or multiple pairs just serve no purpose in here.

Good luck to those counting on the Nike relaunch. Hopefully they don't sell out before Nike tweets the link out.

Last time Nike postpone a release because of system error were the infrared23s.... We all know how that turned out once they rereleased :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom