Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

This thread only has 11 pages so far, so the hype for these is definetly low!

from the outlets. im cool with that
roll.gif

Opinions be damned, that's just crazy talk.

When I hear **** like this, it makes me see how some people think foams have jumped the shark.

I don't really give a damn cuz I wore em when they were "ugly moon boots". These all whites are nice, just not an everyday type shoe. That's why the laces tongue, sockliner and heel all need that black. I'd buy 3 pairs if they were like that. Right now, one is cool, probably get two so I don't care if my custom pair isn't perfect.

see that? people cant give opinions any more. Just because i dont think the royals or some other foam is the best 1 theres a bunch of negative comments :smh:

ANYONE WHO COPS THESE IS GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED ... DUDES ARE BLINDED BY THE FOAMPOSITE... THEY WILL HAVE THE SHELF LIFE OF A WHITE SOCK

ANYONE WHO COPS THESE IS GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED ... DUDES ARE BLINDED BY THE FOAMPOSITE... THEY WILL HAVE THE SHELF LIFE OF A WHITE SOCK
Yes they will dirty and yellow quick if u dont keep them clean but they should last atleast a year if taken care of

Such an easy pass... These shoes are FUGLY.

Besides, $230 dollars for an all white shoe? I'm good.
pimp.gif

I will be copping these in the summer, but will be giving these an icy blue sole. I think these are a great summer shoe.And somebody ranked the carolina pros in the top 5 worst foams 
sick.gif
 cant be serious

Yes they will dirty and yellow quick if u dont keep them clean but they should last atleast a year if taken care of

do you guys wear the same shoe everyday? i got all white kicks from years ago that are still fresh, it just depends on how to take care of ur shoes

do you guys wear the same shoe everyday? i got all white kicks from years ago that are still fresh, it just depends on how to take care of ur shoes

foams are built to last for years. all white isnt. just not a natural match.

its not like nike drops an all white foam bi-annually so dudes that purchase them gonna be tight when they start turning colors.

side note: at least they made the lace area made out of leather instead of suede tho suede probably would dye better for those that will customize them.

They're hot to me but won't be copping because they will get dirty and yellow soles look terrible on an all white shoe as seen on the anniversary 11s

Back
Top Bottom