Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

how are people saying these are garbage? ITS JUST 1 COLOR, WHITE! top 5 foams right there. but then again people also said the pink foams was trash and imo thats the best foam ever released. call it girly if you wise but sometimes i get tired of rock red, black, and blue

how are people saying these are garbage? ITS JUST 1 COLOR, WHITE! top 5 foams right there. but then again people also said the pink foams was trash and imo thats the best foam ever released. call it girly if you wise but sometimes i get tired of rock red, black, and blue

Ever seen a white tank? Thats what these are....

All white doesnt work with a sneaker this rugged....

Da black eyestays & innersock wot a touch of blue would've made these classic.

Ever seen a white tank? Thats what these are....

All white doesnt work with a sneaker this rugged....

Da black eyestays & innersock wot a touch of blue would've made these classic.

come on mani thats just nit picking now. these are perfect they way they are. i gotta get me 2 purrs

Well i will get a pair or try to, i like the all white shoe, last all white shoe i wanted was the xi anniversary though they had a hint of silver, but these shoes will go with anything and everything just like the stealths

The Pink was the BEST foam ever released? *****!

Well i will get a pair or try to, i like the all white shoe, last all white shoe i wanted was the xi anniversary though they had a hint of silver, but these shoes will go with anything and everything just like the stealths

the anni 11s were universally hated when they released back in 2010. i remember just walking in the store and copping them no one wanted them. now they going for crazy prices

the anni 11s were universally hated when they released back in 2010. i remember just walking in the store and copping them no one wanted them. now they going for crazy prices

Well i like some all white shoes, i never had the chance at the xi's, missed out on the all white lunar force 1's, though i dont like reg af1s, but i will try for these

awesome shoe can't wait to cop, these nonsense will just make things easier. Will defn double up and possibly smoke out the soles of one of the pairs and put black laces,make them look like my motorsport 6 :smokin

i kinda hope people let these sit...let me cop...not gonna put a major effort to get em tho

lol at people thinking these are going to sit or even be on clearance. these will be sold out instantly just like every other foam release. buy now, figure it out later

Penny gotta relax with these funny color foams in the game

and release those flightposite battleground.. again

lol at people thinking these are going to sit or even be on clearance. these will be sold out instantly just like every other foam release. buy now, figure it out later
laugh.gif

how are people saying these are garbage? ITS JUST 1 COLOR, WHITE! top 5 foams right there. but then again people also said the pink foams was trash and imo thats the best foam ever released....
Opinions be damned, that's just crazy talk.

When I hear **** like this, it makes me see how some people think foams have jumped the shark.

I don't really give a damn cuz I wore em when they were "ugly moon boots". These all whites are nice, just not an everyday type shoe. That's why the laces tongue, sockliner and heel all need that black. I'd buy 3 pairs if they were like that. Right now, one is cool, probably get two so I don't care if my custom pair isn't perfect.

Last edited:
Ill take a pair. I think they're fresh!
Everybody has different tastes. Im sure these will sell out as always.

my 2 cents.

these arent terrible. i like them but i LOVE the white PE he wore back in the day. absolute perfect white based shoe.
these WILL sell out whether NT likes them or not unless they are produced in numbers like the 2010 pearls, cough drops, or camo foams. i guess we will know more about quantity as retail chains start getting their pairs in.
i dont think the majority of people said pink foams were trash. that thread was way liver than this thread.

Back
Top Bottom