Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i was just thinking of a goretex foamposite, everything else but the foam material waterproof, that will be sick.. foams hold pretty well in the rain i think, i try not to wear them in the rain though.. that material where the laces go seems to fade and look when they get wet to much

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by RKO2004

man....i'm sour after receiving mine in a bag (packaging) from eastbay. busted box. boo!!!! 
mad.gif
  eastbay. c'mon on now!!!! gold club member here. hahaa. funny thing is that there is a ftl sticker on the box.

anyone else get theirs like that???

Same thing here. The coupons are a nice touch though
pimp.gif
coupons???
Didn't they give you the white card with 10% off $50 or more and 20% off $99 or more?

finally got my eggplants and i got rather lucky today as well.

went to my spot to pick up eggplants, and some other stuff i wanted to get with the 50% original plan was to get eggplants with 30% off and everything else with the 50% the girl at the register accidently rang the eggplants up with the 50% also and just told me to buy some shoe cleaner.

Just got back from Footaction and they still had a sz 11.5 and a sz 8, both on display. At first I thought I was buggin cause to me the sz 11.5 looked significantly better than the sz 8. The color was brighter, the grooves were sharper, the only edge on the sz 8's were yup blue tint on the sole. I looked inside the tags to see the production date and sure enough the 11.5 were from 09/??/08 and the sz 8 were obvioulsy the 2010 version. How did a 09 eggplant end up at Footaction? I have no idea, but they were there and I was fortunate enough to compare the two side by side and in all honesty the 09's looked better IMO but had I never seen them next to each other the 2010 version would be just fine with me. With that being said, anyone in Sacramento looking for 2009 eggplants sz 11.5 for retail Footaciton has one pair left. Good luck.

^ Can't beat eggplants half off. Got my 2nd pair from NDC can't find any flaws with these ones either. Good quality all around on mine.

I finally got around to checking these out in person today and I can see what the complaining has been about. Not gonna go into any specifics because it's already been said but there is no way I would pay retail for these. If I can get a discount on em cool, if not I'll just stick with my 09's.

Just got my pair from NDC. Gotta say its alot better than what I thought it was gonna be. All in all I'm glad about my purchase...On to the next one!!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

man....i'm sour after receiving mine in a bag (packaging) from eastbay. busted box. boo!!!! 
mad.gif
  eastbay. c'mon on now!!!! gold club member here. hahaa. funny thing is that there is a ftl sticker on the box.

anyone else get theirs like that???

I didnt order eggplants from eastbay, but a pair of jordan varsity red vi came like how yours came.  Pretty ridiculous, if you ask me
i emailed eastbay yesterday regarding their "shipping" issue but they just gave me lame excuses...like "we have no control over delivery" but wait if the item was not shipped in a bag, the shoebox wouldnt be damaged.  For a corporate company such as theirs, you would assume they had the decency to provide superior customer service/ quality in the way things are handled. Furthermore, as a cost cutting move, it does not sit well.  For the amount that i paid ($200), dont give me that ishhhhhh.    When i sell shoes, i show courtesy by double-boxing the shoes i put in the mail.  I have no gripes but dont give me lame excuses such as those when it is a control issue within their company.  Ups/Usps is going to deliver the package regardless whether the item is string together, bagged, and even boxed.

^^^Eddo, I received my j6 varsity red double-boxed from eb. Not sure how you feel knowing that.....
nerd.gif

Pictures to come of the damage.
tired.gif

Its weird really, cause this j6 varsity red is the 2nd pair i ordered from eastbay.  The first one came perfectly packaged.  To be precise, every single order i made from eastbay has been packaged well with the exception of this 2nd j6 varsity red.  I dont know why.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

went to my spot to pick up eggplants, and some other stuff i wanted to get with the 50% original plan was to get eggplants with 30% off and everything else with the 50% the girl at the register accidently rang the eggplants up with the 50% also and just told me to buy some shoe cleaner.
is it me or do those resemble the 09s ?

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

is it me or do those resemble the 09s ?

ill take that as a compliment
laugh.gif
   i just checked the production date, it said 10/07/09

however i had a pair of 09's but had real bad luck with them,  the bottom part of my right shoe ended up creasing so i sold my 09's on craigslist with the intent to use the money and get a pair of 2010's with the normal employee 30% but i happened to get lucky.

so since my online order came through i really dont need the 2nd pair, i tried returning it but the employee at champs said i couldnt return it because it was a final sale and that several people have tried returning their pairs... the !#%$ is that? they didnt tell me that when i bought it....

anyways... he said i could try speaking to the manager when he/she is in tomorrow which i plan on doing...

but seriously? i should be able to return it right?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

so since my online order came through i really dont need the 2nd pair, i tried returning it but the employee at champs said i couldnt return it because it was a final sale and that several people have tried returning their pairs... the !#%$ is that? they didnt tell me that when i bought it....

anyways... he said i could try speaking to the manager when he/she is in tomorrow which i plan on doing...

but seriously? i should be able to return it right?

when i bought my coppers  the employee told me that they were a final sale  and wrote final sale on my receipt.

thats fine and dandy and all because i planned on keeping my coppers anyways   but on the receipt it has footlockers normal return/exchange policy on the back  as im sure your champs receipt does.

if i were you  i would call corporate and complain.  be polite and tell them you tried to return them with receipt.  and that the return policy on the back of the receipt says that a return is allowed.

also tell them that your a regular customer at champs and that them denying your return is making you consider taking your business elsewhere for now on.   they'll most likely call the store and make them honor the return and throw you a gift card for the inconvience you got put through.

^ will give that a try, thanks.

forgot to mention it was FA though.

but yeah... one of the female managers rung me up that day and did not tell me it was a final sale or write it on the receipt.

Back
Top Bottom