Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

These run long as hell. I went with a 10.5 for this launch colorway but I'll definitely be grabbing 10s from here on out. I usually go half size up to compensate for my wide foot but I think I'll just deal with the snug-er fit in the future.
i'm glad you thought the same thing, because i thought the size was incorrectly marked or something. i also got a half size up like i did with the 2s, but i think they're just too big. i have to lace them up way too tightly

so if i'm understanding correctly... these are "technically" more exclusive than the Zoom Agility MC?

I was able to scoop a pair of those from Nordstrom around 4PM - these aren't listed for sale anywhere besides NDC?

i'm referring to the women's MC

Last edited:
I should be happy with my men's MC, but I also want wmn's too... Maybe i could trade.

Sz 11 men's for a women's 12? Assuming my 10.5 fits and I don't need the 11. Or you guys think I would need to top it with cash?

Of course this is assuming my pairs deliver from this mornings purchase.

At first, I laughed hard reading this, but I guess this is what it has become. Can't believe you have to even think about adding cash on top, but i think you're right.

Sad times.

These run long as hell. I went with a 10.5 for this launch colorway but I'll definitely be grabbing 10s from here on out. I usually go half size up to compensate for my wide foot but I think I'll just deal with the snug-er fit in the future.
really? what size are you in racers or lunar 2's?

hope Canada gets some soon -_-
I posted that Livestock in Vancouver got them and hopefully they hit Toronto or their website sometime soon. Havenshop got a very small amount as well and are currently sold out. Sportchek has them listed on their release calendar but no date is available as of yet.

I still can't believe they gave me that green toe pair like that... Its the most weird pattern I've seen so far it just stands out.. What do ya'll think should I use the the other shoe to make it blend?? I'm being a girl right now :x

If we were the same size I'd trade you my left foot for that one

i'm glad you thought the same thing, because i thought the size was incorrectly marked or something. i also got a half size up like i did with the 2s, but i think they're just too big. i have to lace them up way too tightly
For me they're just too long. Everything else feels fine. Definitely not bad enough to warrant getting rid of them, but kind of a nuisance nonetheless. Sucks we can't exchange them for different sizes :\. Thanks hypebeasts.

Hopefully we get some different width options when these hit ID.

really? what size are you in racers or lunar 2's?
I prefer a sung fit for the L1s so I wear a 10 in those. For Racers/Trainers I prefer 10.5, although I can (and do) wear a 10. For L2s I'm strictly a 10.5 due to the sewn-in tongue. The L3s are much longer in the toe than any of those.

Last edited:

I posted that Livestock in Vancouver got them and hopefully they hit Toronto or their website sometime soon. Havenshop got a very small amount as well and are currently sold out. Sportchek has them listed on their release calendar but no date is available as of yet.
ahh thanks bro, I should try calling Livestock Vancouver T_T

Just got my 20% code for the delay on my girls pair. Hopefully The put up a MC on ID and soon to help me forget about missing out so far.

Nice, TC! Those toe boxes look so different!

I'm not sure how I feel about the detached tongues... Any tongue slippage from those who've worn them already?

Nice, TC! Those toe boxes look so different!

I'm not sure how I feel about the detached tongues... Any tongue slippage from those who've worn them already?
Ray the actual tongue starts higher up the shoe than the 1's and pretty much any other running shoe. Also the lace through loop is higher than on most shoes. So I don't think tongue side slippage will be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom