Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Closest thing is in Fnl , use code steal15 for 15 % off brings it down to like $191

I just tried it I must have missed the coupon did it expire?

It give me this message "The following item(s) is excluded from coupon codes: Men's Nike Flyknit Air Max Running Shoes, Please see our list of exclusions for more information.."

Got my pair today and Im delighted with them, color looks much better in person.

As for the bit Id say they run a bit large, not sure if I would size down just yet but perhaps if i had been able to try in store i may have depending on how the smaller size felt. I generally use socks when i run anyhow so its not a major problem. They do run loose compared to the free or the other flyknit shoes.

As for the nike+ being gone, it wouldbt be such an issue if my sport watch picked up the satellite a bit belter but it takes forever to sync before my runs so i usually rely on the shoe chip to get my run started - with these shoes however i need to wait to get the watch tracked before my run and yesterday this took 10 mins!

Anyhow so far so good, Im treading light for the most part tho fearful of thing things popping!

2 years like all shoes. Did your air unit pop or something?

WHAT IF I THINK MY NIKE.COM PURCHASE IS DEFECTIVE?
SHOES: We will accept your return as long as the merchandise was manufactured less than two years ago. Tags placed inside Nike shoes display the manufacturing date.

Last edited:
Is $180 for these shoes brand new a good deal? Or I can find a much lower price than that?

NDC 20% clearance code: BEFAST

go go go...
finally ! just got them for $153 shipped plus ebates 6% back so $147 total ! http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/EqZpwb9Ien6LgygcAq24g== (shameless plug,
happy.gif
)

They're gonna be sold out by the time the next clearance code comes around. NDC only has the vivid blue pair available now, which is too loud for me.

They're gonna be sold out by the time the next clearance code comes around. NDC only has the vivid blue pair available now, which is too loud for me.
we'll see

I just can pay like 240 for them, that's absurd

love that colorway though

MAYBE by the time the next clearance code comes out, but they will be available on discount ($179) just like all the rest. Only a matter of time. 

Been holding out and waiting for that Nike 20% to come out to get a pair. Copped the vivid blues. Was hoping to get the purple/grey ones, but now gotta wait for FNL to drop the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom