Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I've gotten two pairs already (the blue/orange and purple/gray). I used the military discount both times and they still were expensive. These would be great at $140-$150.

I really like the new orange joints too.

I've gotten two pairs already (the blue/orange and purple/gray). These would be great at $140-$150.

YUP...I woulda copped multiple pairs if they were in that price range. The red pair that is coming out is crazy, but I just can't do it for prices these are going for.

Every Wednesday I check FL online, expecting to see the black/orange/volt colorway marked down... Only to find nothing. Hard to believe they still haven't with the two colorways released later that have been marked down for a few weeks now. I also had an employee check their system and there is still plenty of sizes available, so that it can't that. Oh well...

Every Wednesday I check FL online, expecting to see the black/orange/volt colorway marked down... Only to find nothing. Hard to believe they still haven't with the two colorways released later that have been marked down for a few weeks now. I also had an employee check their system and there is still plenty of sizes available, so that it can't that. Oh well...
been waiting for the same cw to go on sale at FNL also since they are OOS from NDC since they went on sale a few weeks ago. I don't think I'll be able to grab a pair. no way to justify paying retail for them. there's so many other Flyknits I can pick up, that are half the weight and more functional for gym use and running.

didn't wanna break the AirMax collection since 2009 but 2014 collection might be a bust, since I only like the Flyknit Airmax version and not the regular 2014 AirMax. but hey, if I can pick up a 2014 AirMax at a really really good price, I might just copp.

LAUNCH: TUESDAY, MAY 20, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
620469-100, 620469-300, 620659-600, 620659-100

940x296q80.jpeg

Men’s Nike Flyknit Air Max (Exclusive to Nike)
620469-300
Light Lucid Green/Black-Atomic Mango-Volt
$225

Men’s Nike Flyknit Air Max
620469-100
White/Black-Total Orange-Atomic Mango
$225

Women’s Nike Flyknit Air Max (Exclusive to Nike)
620659-600
Bright Crimson/White-Tribe Green
$225

Women’s Nike Flyknit Air Max
620659-100
White/Black-Atomic Mango-Volt
$225

The green and red pairs are excellent looking! I might even cop these at retail because i want them asap. 
devil.gif

was waitin patiently for a pair of white flyknit max ................ and they had to match it wit that total orange ................. it looks ok but im leanin more towards the Bright Crimson/Black-Photo Blue-Polarized Blue pair.  for $300 aud before discount, it needs to look amazin - first 2 CWs i bought fits that description but the releases after that seems mediocre in comparison

Was going to buy the new crimson color from kickscrew overprice site because a lot of Asians on ig had them for months and I thought they were Asian exclusive after the ones that recently released didn't have the green but I can breath.

I wear a size 11 on Flyknit Racers, should I get a size 10.5 or 11 for these Flyknit Air Max?

^ I think these run kind of big/long..
I wear a size 10 in Racers.. And I sized down in these to a 9.5..
I would recommend trying on a pair to feel the difference tho..

^ I think these run kind of big/long..
I wear a size 10 in Racers.. And I sized down in these to a 9.5..
I would recommend trying on a pair to feel the difference tho..

The thing is I won't have time to try one on today, but this guys is letting me buy his flyknit air max turbo green in a size 10.5 for $155 shipped, that's why I was wondering if I should get an 11 or 10.4 especially $155 is too good to pass up even when the shoes go on clearance.

The thing is I won't have time to try one on today, but this guys is letting me buy his flyknit air max turbo green in a size 10.5 for $155 shipped, that's why I was wondering if I should get an 11 or 10.4 especially $155 is too good to pass up even when the shoes go on clearance.

If that's the case.. Snatch that 10.5..
You will be fine.. Especially if you don't have a wide foot.
I just put my Racers (size 10) and my Max's (size 9.5).. Side by side..
And they are the same length.. Max's might even be a bit longer..

If that's the case.. Snatch that 10.5..
You will be fine.. Especially if you don't have a wide foot.
I just put my Racers (size 10) and my Max's (size 9.5).. Side by side..
And they are the same length.. Max's might even be a bit longer..
All right then, especially $155 is a good deal too. Thank you man. Yes, I don't have a wide foot. I was just worried that it might be too small or something. So, your Racers (size 10) and Max's (size 9.5) feel exactly the same in terms of room for your feet or like the length?

All right then, especially $155 is a good deal too. Thank you man. Yes, I don't have a wide foot. I was just worried that it might be too small or something. So, your Racers (size 10) and Max's (size 9.5) feel exactly the same in terms of room for your feet or like the length?

I don't know about exactly the same..
But the fit is very similar..
I will try to post a comparison pic when I get home..

Back
Top Bottom