Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

The only thing I hate about the Flyknit Max is the weight of the shoe.  They are fine for walking around in, but any kind of cardio, and you are basically working out with ankle weights on.
they felt super light when i tried them on compared to my 95 air max pp and 09 air max ID

I guess I am comparing them to other Flyknits.  But you are right.  They are lighter than the Air Max series for sure.

I guess I am comparing them to other Flyknits.  But you are right.  They are lighter than the Air Max series for sure.
yeah i don't like any other sole setup lunar, free, shox
sick.gif
 only 360 air max is for me it's all i wear for pt, shouout to tn air though not bad

The only thing I hate about the Flyknit Max is the weight of the shoe.  They are fine for walking around in, but any kind of cardio, and you are basically working out with ankle weights on.

Yeah, I agree. In comparison to Roshes or FK, they're a bit on the heavy side.

And I did notice the Nike Air Max branding on the 2015. But the sole is the same.

Yeah, I agree. In comparison to Roshes or FK, they're a bit on the heavy side.

And I did notice the Nike Air Max branding on the 2015. But the sole is the same.

They had to figure out a way to make the 2015 air max look diff from the 2014 since there was no stride in tech, exposed flywire though you think they'd have learned from the lebron x low

I believe the 2015s have the words AIR MAX toward the heal on the airbag and the 2014s do not. At least my FKs don't say that on them. Which would make this CW a 2015 model.
That's why we pay you the big bucks! Coming in here and brightening my day! 
laugh.gif

Thank goodness, these look to be releasing.  I might blow up lequan's IG and see if he can get me a pair early lol

This is from the flyknit thread and taken from IG (can't find it on there though) ...... I'll be really excited if they 1.) Release the MC's and 2.) Each pair is unique.  Love that top pair!

This is from the flyknit thread and taken from IG (can't find it on there though) ...... I'll be really excited if they 1.) Release the MC's and 2.) Each pair is unique.  Love that top pair!
Thats from teetuns IG and each MC sample pair is unique but not a heap of difference, top is womens, right is mens. I think these will release end of year.

Thats from teetuns IG and each MC sample pair is unique but not a heap of difference, top is womens, right is mens. I think these will release end of year.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up! Dang I was hoping for a drastic difference between pairs, figures that it would be a womens 
laugh.gif

btw, are you sure that's his IG name? I can't find it...

Last edited:
Those volt ones look suspect to me. Are you sure those are legit?

I'm hoping the are real?
I purchased a pair off eBay about a month ago in the color and they were FAKE all around.... Incorrect tag, toe pocket, and the entire air bottom was wrong. I sent them back but the colorware is nice and Bright. Would love to fine some authentic ones... 8)

I also grabbed a pair of each of these about a month ago to check them out.  Obviously Fake, and sitting next to a real pair it is easy to see but for someone not familiar with them, some of the fakes are decent enough to fool you...

Last edited:
I've never seen a "sample" tag before...  Very Cool @zackster1234 thanks for sharing!

It is very different - 

Anyone want to share their knowledge on tags?

Here are a couple of mine.

The only difference I can see is that some have "VT" and some have "KW" in the top right corner but the rest is the same.

One questions, why do the samples come from the Korea facility while the public releases come from Vietnam?

What if you have a not yet released color but it has the public release tag?  Maybe its going to be released just hasn't dropped yet?

Or a sample tag on a released color?

Back
Top Bottom