Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

So is that the Orange MC on the top? @MD177

I think I'm starting to remember all of these now lol I like those so much....nice pic! 
3rd pic, the orange mc I'm talking about is the 800 cw, which will released on the 28th by FNL, although some FNL already have them out. the other orange mc is a sample which I assume will not be released. I'm struggling to not double up on the 800 cw on release day. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 really wanting to wait til they go on sale to pull the trigger. I guess it depends on how they sell, if I see them going like hot cakes, I'll just purchase them retail. 

Last edited:

3rd pic, the orange mc I'm talking about is the 800 cw, which will released on the 28th by FNL, although some FNL already have them out. the other orange mc is a sample which I assume will not be released. I'm struggling to not double up on the 800 cw on release day. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 really wanting to wait til they go on sale to pull the trigger. I guess it depends on how they sell, if I see them going like hot cakes, I'll just purchase them retail. 
Oh ok gotcha.  These samples are hurting my feelings 
frown.gif

not as much as your collection though.. but it'll have to suffice. too many shoes, not enough time to wear 'em all. haha...

MD177, you're right about that- I do have a Flyknit problem... LOL
Once that last pair arrives I'll throw up a family picture!

Anyone else notice that the Flyknit Max are totally gone from Nike.com right now (for men anyway).  I am guessing they are clearing out the older models for the new releases coming up on the 28th?

Anyone else notice that the Flyknit Max are totally gone from Nike.com right now (for men anyway).  I am guessing they are clearing out the older models for the new releases coming up on the 28th?
good news!!! only if the weave of FlyknitMax can be put on a different sole... sigh!

good news!!! only if the weave of FlyknitMax can be put on a different sole... sigh!
That would be pretty awesome.  I'd take a lunar bottom on one of those, if they could color match or multi color the lunar bottom.

Omg man more pics please 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I want that middle pair so bad, any info. yet?? From the looks of that pic, seems like you got your hands on some samples that I'll never be able to have 
sick.gif
frown.gif

I just saw the Air Max 2015 and they look like they use the same sole. They're not bad, I just like the FK Racer, Trainer and Lunar 1 soles better. Again, I don't run in any of them, just merely use them for working out or casual wear.

The only thing I hate about the Flyknit Max is the weight of the shoe.  They are fine for walking around in, but any kind of cardio, and you are basically working out with ankle weights on.

I believe the 2015s have the words AIR MAX toward the heal on the airbag and the 2014s do not. At least my FKs don't say that on them. Which would make this CW a 2015 model.

I believe the 2015s have the words AIR MAX toward the heal on the airbag and the 2014s do not. At least my FKs don't say that on them. Which would make this CW a 2015 model.
good catch... Now I am going to have to look at the pair I just got to see if that is on there?  I fairly confident that it isn't, but totally missed that.

Back
Top Bottom