Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

two chicks with OCD included? compared to the other kids conditions they dont seem to fit
OCD can be very serious and extremely debilitating

also there twins so i could see why nike would think it cool to have them 

The ones that aren't Jordans have made it to sales racks and outlets year after year.
That's a big negative there guy. ALL DB collection shoes sell out. All of them no matter what. Name the last DB shoe to hit sales racks. It's not just the Jordan's that sell.

The ones that aren't Jordans have made it to sales racks and outlets year after year.
That's a big negative there guy. ALL DB collection shoes sell out. All of them no matter what. Name the last DB shoe to hit sales racks. It's not just the Jordan's that sell.
AF1s from last year hit the outlets at deep discount. I picked up a ton of FCs from a much earlier DB collection from outlets also. Not all DB shoes sell out.

Last edited:

son... i heard even some DB3s hit outlets recently. and ive heard plenty of stories about older DB Js hitting outlets. 

roll.gif

The face the lil girl is makin got me weak... Off tops these will sell out cause of the hype. If you saw the twitter feed for #DBFREESTYLE u know these will sell. A cpl joints will hit outlets but I don't think those foams, x's and free's will. If those dunks were releasing, I feel like they would be the best out of the whole collection. I'm in love with my DB3's an V's so it's not even a question to me which one I would pick. But that's just me.

Im saying. :lol: :lol:  

Dont matter what the purpose of the shoe is, if is ugly its ugly b.

And those foams are trash. If they had weatherman production numbers, theyd sit right next to them on the selves. 

I said that, people want to say they're hot because they're somewhat limited.

We all know if those things were a gr they would sit forever.

I swear the hype of limited **** always makes dudes love ugly stuff.

Last edited:

the initial pics were crack, the other pics with bad lighting and I can understand why you would consider them ugly, but nowhere near as ugly as the weatherman foams. those belong in a class of their own and not in a good way lol

so should we hate everything thats limited in order to avoid this? or just like what we like and not worry about it?

the foams cant stand on their own so yall tryna compare them to galaxys to build hype in your own heads. weak stuff kids. 

whats funny is that ive heard them compared to Galaxys and Paranormans. The Foams are just mediocre to say the least

The 5.0s are aight.

I actually kind of like the Foams - but not certain because they look different from pic to pic.

Those Xs are absolutely hideous though!

Oh, and for anybody who tries to conceal their beasting by talking about, "they for a good cause" you can go ahead and shut it unless you've donated out of your pocket to the charity. You don't have to buy some hyped up sneakers to support a cause - you can just give that money, you know, directly to the cause!!

Back
Top Bottom