Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I WILL try my hardest to cop those X's for RETAIL. Yes I like the 10's. Straight fire IMO. The foams will be a consolation prize if I can't score the 10's but that's just too much red for me. I can do some red but not all red.

Also it's crazy how Nike just turned the foam hype right back around with this release. Just when u thought foams were a dying breed lmao. Now dudes are gonna be all over these.

Nike Dunk definitely the best and nike know it so they put it on auction only released :rolleyes

I guess it's kind of clear that the Foams and Jordan X's are going to be the headliners of this pack. But I like Jordan X's to be a little more tone down so I'm just going to stick with the Cool Gray & infared red X's dropping along with powder blue X's. I am going to try my hand at the Foams though

For a great cause as always.., never really understood the DB design bashing, considering everyone knows where the designs are coming from. Still a really cool concept to me, wish they weren't going to be as limited as they will be.

I thought Nike used to ask the kids what shoes they wanted to design. Its clear that the Xs and foams were forced on the kids. Its the X release season so they decide give it to the kid since we are releasing Xs anyway. At least, I hope they change the stats on the outsole to represent the kid. As far as the foam, the kid is 14 and plays baseball. Nike should have a current baseball player with a sig shoe but thats another rant! I thought Nike would at least gave him a baseball model, possibly the Air Max Griffey. Not Nike, they give him a foam for the beasts; a $200+ shoe that kids his age will get denied by parents when they want to buy it. A cleated version of his shoe (if a baseball model) should be available as well but thats me being logical. I really hope, the kids make their own decisions and not Nike. I'm sad there isn't a lunar force 1 and LeBron shoe. At least the kids can actually see him play in a NBA game. Sorry for the rant, it seems as if Nike is more focused on profits rather than the charity itself.

I don't understand if it's supposed to be for charity, why don't make the release more widespread like they did with Live Strong releases.

For a great cause as always.., never really understood the DB design bashing, considering everyone knows where the designs are coming from. Still a really cool concept to me, wish they weren't going to be as limited as they will be.
Ugly is ugly. If they weren't for "a great cause" there'd be no interest in these. Stop using charity as an excuse to buy kicks.

Worst DB collection? Lol are yall joking? These foams are straight fire.  These will hit galaxy level, and resell will be 1k+.

the foams cant stand on their own so yall tryna compare them to galaxys to build hype in your own heads. weak stuff kids. 

I like the whole collection but the girl shoes look the best. but i want the 10s and foams. i love black and red shoes

Ugly is ugly. If they weren't for "a great cause" there'd be no interest in these. Stop using charity as an excuse to buy kicks.
Im saying. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont matter what the purpose of the shoe is, if is ugly its ugly b.

And those foams are trash. If they had weatherman production numbers, theyd sit right next to them on the selves. 

I don't understand if it's supposed to be for charity, why don't make the release more widespread like they did with Live Strong releases.
Because its not about charity anymore. I don't understand why they dont produce twice the amount of DBs.... Anyone ever seen a DB sitting in a store? I sure haven't 

The Foams on the first page look cool but the other pics make them look :x All in all weak collection.

Because its not about charity anymore. I don't understand why they dont produce twice the amount of DBs.... Anyone ever seen a DB sitting in a store? I sure haven't 
The ones that aren't Jordans have made it to sales racks and outlets year after year.

Back
Top Bottom