Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

@ myself for not checking ebay

Thank you very much, just ordered my first pair of kicks since 2010 :wow: :pimp:

My DTLR AM1's were delivered today.  Talk about service.  Ordered yesterday, already have them in hand.  Guess I can forgive some of their site issues for $100 shipped.

got my 90's today and love them. now all I have to do is sell my ds 2010 air max 90's. since these look way better, IMO

another thing, not sure if anyone noticed but anything white on these new 90's is slightly yellowed, its just not the sole, its all the white panels and LACES too!! pretty sick if you ask me!!!

and these 2013's HAVE A SMALLER AIR POCKET then the 2010's :madface:

Last edited:
That's exactly what I did; just sold my 2010s. Are these more comfortable too? And is the sizing the same? A tad bit narrow. 

images

On the laser blue Air Max 90's that are reportedly coming out this year how hard would it be to paint the mid sole to white? Should I just not bother and look for a pair on eBay, I found one pair for 85 but I ended up passing thinking I should just wait for the release then I saw that these had yellow mid soles. I think it looked good with the Infrared's but on the laser blue its looks ugly. 

images

On the laser blue Air Max 90's that are reportedly coming out this year how hard would it be to paint the mid sole to white? Should I just not bother and look for a pair on eBay, I found one pair for 85 but I ended up passing thinking I should just wait for the release then I saw that these had yellow mid soles. I think it looked good with the Infrared's but on the laser blue its looks ugly. 

Someone painted their 90 OG midsole white, came out pretty nice. If you're handy with a brush and have the paint it shouldn't take too long to do.

That's exactly what I did; just sold my 2010s. Are these more comfortable too? And is the sizing the same? A tad bit narrow. 

i would say these run a tiny bit bigger. i needed to go up .5 in the 2010's.With these I stayed true to size and it fit perfect. i also think they feel the same maybe a tiny bit more comfortable. I cnt really notice any difference in comfort.

you will love them. i think the darker grey makes these a winner winner chicken dinner!!

Someone painted their 90 OG midsole white, came out pretty nice. If you're handy with a brush and have the paint it shouldn't take too long to do.

i agree, it should be pretty easy to do. i would prime them first, just so you know there wont be ANY yellow showing. i think the yellow looks way better then just a white mid-sole, but that's just my opinion. PUh POw

i agree, it should be pretty easy to do. i would prime them first, just so you know there wont be ANY yellow showing. i think the yellow looks way better then just a white mid-sole, but that's just my opinion. PUh POw
Would I just tape off the rest of the shoe? Also what type of paint should I use for it. Should I use angelu's paint or just whatever paint/primer I can get at home depot in those small jars? 

Would I just tape off the rest of the shoe? Also what type of paint should I use for it. Should I use angelu's paint or just whatever paint/primer I can get at home depot in those small jars? 
i have used angelus paint many times before, ive got about 30 colours! But having said that I dont mind the yellow after wearing them a few times. I just got used to it I guess. An advantage of the yellowed midsole is that they do not get marked up as easily like the white and also clean alot easier than the white. My two cents i guess.

So this is why name is what it is... My OG's. Also got two pairs of 2010 and HOA In the closet. My 2003 or 2004 fell apart not sure which year it was. The last pic is my current pair.

I like the latest release of the OGs the most. Thus why I have 5 pairs lol. Overall I like the darker grey like someone mentioned. The leather mudguard is butter soft. And it fits a bit wider and this is a big plus since I got wide feet.

The 2010 is my least like of the three I currently own.

I may pick up another pair of these before they disappear completely from ebay. I feel like I'd wear them out as often as I did my 2010 pair if I had extras.

Back
Top Bottom