Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

^^^^

Don't do it ! I also have a fresh DS pair of 2010 infras and they look too fresh with the white midsole. I also have hyperfuse infra and those are fresh too.

Im still looking for those hyperfuse infrared 90s in a sz 8 if anybody can point me in the right direction

Copped the last sz 7.5 from moes. Quality and materials are great. Long and narrow at the toe box. Im an 8 in AMs and with these i have plenty of space in the toebox. Thats my only complaint cuz the narrow toe box is visible to when u look at the from a birds eye.
Kind of regret panic buying the 1s b4 this, these are the ones i really wanted

I've rocked my am1s a few times and love the look, but my pair is def narrow compared to my other am1s, and the 90s were def roomier then my other 90s. It's bizarre how different sizing is from shoe to shoe, you'd think nike would have this down pat by now.

Any word on whether the laser blues are on the horizon for 2013?

AM1 OG sz 10 still available at Nike Scottsdale. Had an employee at NTSF do a nationwide inventory. Hope this helps anyone who is still looking for theirs.

They are doing phone orders also. Just ordered mine today.

Nike Scottsdale

(408) 998 - 1136

AM 1 OG Style code: 554717-160 

Last edited:
I've rocked my am1s a few times and love the look, but my pair is def narrow compared to my other am1s, and the 90s were def roomier then my other 90s. It's bizarre how different sizing is from shoe to shoe, you'd think nike would have this down pat by now.
Ditto.  I copped sizes 11 and 11.5 in the Infrareds.  I ended up selling them both because I couldn't find the same feeling fit as all the previous AM 90's I've owned in a size 11.5.  Oh well---already bought 1 pair of the 2010 joints on eBay for $110 and I'm waiting to find a good price on another.  

Damn shame too b/c the materials used on these are butter.  

Ditto.  I copped sizes 11 and 11.5 in the Infrareds.  I ended up selling them both because I couldn't find the same feeling fit as all the previous AM 90's I've owned in a size 11.5.  Oh well---already bought 1 pair of the 2010 joints on eBay for $110 and I'm waiting to find a good price on another.  

Damn shame too b/c the materials used on these are butter.  
i have the 1's...im not impressed with the materials at all

Any word on the White/Navy/ and Red pair? They were supposed to be a Feb release I believe...

^this one, right?...

don't know either
...heard sometime march - june

Yeah that's the one. They look great. Can't wait to have both those and the other OGs come summer.

I hope that the navy comes out just a bit lighter than in the pics above. I confirmed release date would be nice as well.

Is NDC going to restock the Infared 90s? :nerd:

I'm still looking for a pair :smh:

Sorry can't answer your question. But this is why I like Canada for some things. With air maxes I can still cop a pair of any shoes from the OG pack multiple stores size 10. But with Jordan's they release so little that I gotta line up 4 hours before store open to get a pair! Sheesh!

Hope you find a pair bro.

Back
Top Bottom