Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Congrats to all those who got their pair. I'm 0-3 on Yeezys and at the moment my money is not that long to pay $500+.
I guess it's karma, in Jan 06 (when money was right) I was able to get 7 DMP packages.
Oh well, can't complain, just got to keep it moving....

wow they dropped last nite... so much for weds huh? many upset niketalkers

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Ordered 2 pairs with 2 different computers, with 2 different billing addresses...

dont forget me on the next big money campout
you know i got u...

im sure those two different computers were operating under the same i.p. address

the ip address doesn't matter as long as its two different credit cards with two different billing addresses.

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow they dropped last nite... so much for weds huh? many upset niketalkers
As I've said a million times before. Nike can do whatever the hell they want to us even flat out lie about releases and we'll keepcopping. They know that so they will continue to do as they please. We're like the abused girl that keeps running back for more.

If you guys missed out last night. Plenty of NTers got multiple pairs. Don't be surprised if something close to a FSR suddenly appears.

some how i just ordered a size 13 got the confirmation.....now nike.com already screwed my over with the mvps...im willing to bet these will get canceled andanother gift card will be on its way

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I'm happy with 2 tans I got from an auction and one from NDC. THERE IS STILL HOPE. KEEP REFRESHING!

what time did u get that cancellation notice? lol

Back
Top Bottom