Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Caliking03

what time did these drop?

around 10:30 pm...I was studying and I accidentally clicked the bookmark I had for the Yeezy page, instead of the bookmark for Hagel...Anywho, i see the TanOnes up, thinking to myself "huh?" and shows me the sizes. I copped a pair with my gift card and got NEXT DAY AIR, because ground orders always getcancelled...so a random thing to happen..

Angel

i was on ndc just before that before I left work. i hate u Nike
laugh.gif

Damn...I'm woke up salty! I read through this thread n knw that they had dropped due to their being more pages. Ahhhh nike I was trying to cop my truesize. its over now.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

around 10:30 pm...I was studying and I accidentally clicked the bookmark I had for the Yeezy page, instead of the bookmark for Hagel...Anywho, i see the Tan Ones up, thinking to myself "huh?" and shows me the sizes. I copped a pair with my gift card and got NEXT DAY AIR, because ground orders always get cancelled...so a random thing to happen..

Angel

So 10:30 Pacific?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

around 10:30 pm...I was studying and I accidentally clicked the bookmark I had for the Yeezy page, instead of the bookmark for Hagel...Anywho, i see the Tan Ones up, thinking to myself "huh?" and shows me the sizes. I copped a pair with my gift card and got NEXT DAY AIR, because ground orders always get cancelled...so a random thing to happen..

Angel
i didnt bother to switch to next day air.. oh noez.

idk i think ill still get mine though
grin.gif
i ordered with the quickness

yeah, 10:30pm west coast time. so 1:30am ec time.
lol, nike doesn't like the east coast at all. did anyone on the ec cop at all?? i wonder how manyof us were relying on wednesday...

after staying up all day friday for these, staying up most of the night/early morning saturday, sorta doing the same monday, i was tired...plus i work fulltimeso i had stuff to do. was gonna take a sick day on wednesday so i could stay up all day today to f5...

i don't think nike considered the ec at all for any of these releases...not that they have to. it is what it is.

searching4Js did^^^^^ hes on his like 30th pair, haha shout out to him.....i got my trilogy but Id take more @ retail

thats the dude that was selling the info, right? i couldn't trust that...lol, what if a dude paid 20 dollars and missed out anyway or the info wasn'tlegit? i guess thats a chance that you had to take tho. it was worth it to whoever on the ec did that and got the yeezy's.

i don't know...i feel a lil disappointed (honestly) but then again, i don't. if these were zens (if i knew about the release being on ndc for them whenthey came out on there) i would have been extra salty...but IMHO, the nets are the third best colorway so i'm not as disappointed.

and i did get the black/pink yeezys from ndc for retail, so...
but damn.

/trying to look at the bright side and convince myself, lol.

Yeah man it was wild last night...
I seen the page acting stupid so I just opened about 4 windows and keep refreshing....
and the all of a sudden a size window appeared. I knew to go for a odd size and not shoot for the popular ones.
And it was my first ever purchase threw nike.com so I got free next day!
Im pissed I could only cop one though...cause I had enough time to cop atleast 3.
laugh.gif

But to those that copped more than one with a single account your order is in DANGER!

quick thoughts:

first off, yesterday i DID see both pair up (zens, black/pinks) but they were both sold out. again, why would i lie about that??

i saw this in this order:
page was up, product either sold out or no longer available
page was down for a min
page up but a white screen saying that the site/page was down and would be up shortly
page was up but a black screen with orange text saying that the store would be up shortly
page was up with no yeezys
rinse and repeat for a few

again, there was no reason to lie about seeing a sold out screen for both pairs of yeezy's.

and this was not a different page or anything. it was the same page everyone else was looking at. maybe we just refreshed at different times. i can't bethe only one that saw this.

second,
i didn't like the idea of constantly posting the link to where you can cop yeezys for multiple reasons. members of nt aren't the only ones that viewthis thread. the more ppl that know, the higher our chances of not getting them. plus, the link was posted ad nauseum and can be found on ndc itself, as wellas google.

obviously it didn't work out for me either way, but yeah...

sorry to those that were offended, but ppl work all day. some ppl don't have time to camp. we still should be able to cop for a decent price, tho, right?you got all types of resellers out there lurking.

Is people still refreshing??
laugh.gif

But there still is hope cause the black/pinks where re-stocked to a certain extent.

I thought they weren't restocked till the other day a little bit. How late after the blk/pnk release did pairs start showing up?

Back
Top Bottom