Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

he's lookin like "y did mom make me put these pants on"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by bballkid11

So can they really stop camping at NT CHI? I dont see it happening....
Yes. The cops can stop camping.

For the blk/blk police 1st made us put our chairs away then went inside NT, talked to the managers & they told us to go home (w/ wristbands of course).Best bet is STA, SC or Leaders, don't let the auction discourage you

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im getting the Black Pink Yeezys tomorrow!
pimp.gif

995150e087eb793da90290904989788e6182014.gif

I don't care that I'm a month late...

roll.gif

*EDIT*
i just sold my other pair of black/pinks last night so if anyone wants net/nets i might swap out for another blk/pink. DS of course.
PM me.

so I got mine today...they are butter, and I have been saying that this was my favorite colorway, but who cares.......

word on the street is that you can expect to see that "sample" blue and red colorway soon........so we might end up with 4 colorways....

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Does ne one know how Niketown CHicago goes in regards of these??

They have a no line rule. They said you should just come when the store opens. I don't know how that's going to work.
I know how it's going to work, not well.

Man, I can't believe NDC restocked on the black/pinks lastnight!!!!
mad.gif

Did they have a FSR? What time did they go up? Heated but oh well, I can't be on the monitor 24/7.
Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs.
peace

Man real talk this yeezy hype kills. I was supposed to camp out at DR. jays 34th and didn't make it. My boys are down there though. I entered the raffle atNSW. Maybe there is A God and he loves me if I win haha. I'm sitting on NDC too refreshing the page but I have a feeling on the time they're going tobe up. Good luck to all and those camping stay safe.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Man, I can't believe NDC restocked on the black/pinks lastnight!!!!
mad.gif

Did they have a FSR? What time did they go up? Heated but oh well, I can't be on the monitor 24/7.
Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs.
peace

WORD?!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

NSW ??? hahaah .... If you only knew how things go down there...

seriously .... although ..if you get a nice lookin chick to enter that raffle for you .. your chances increase ..trust
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

seriously .... although ..if you get a nice lookin chick to enter that raffle for you .. your chances increase ..trust
laugh.gif

yeaaaa or know the mofos that work there, all these rigged raffles......wouldnt even waste my time going there.....but on second thought, if i were in chargeof a raffle, id hold down ppl on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif
Well there goes my hope on that one. Someone told me +@%@ was shady down there. Ahhhhhhh well.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom