Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

LOL .. that chat is too much ... GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES ...
roll.gif

Were the blk/pink yeezy released on NDC too? If so, what date/time? Just curious cuz the zen grey were up for sale 5 days (4/9/09) after the official releasedate (4/4/09).

I will try n cop on ndc.

Let's see how that goes.

I bet is going to freeze on me. Lol

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by erick10

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Smack yourself!!!

THANK YOU i didnt wana be mean.... just him sayin kanye should dress him certifies hes a kanye stan.... and idk y he put fab and soulja boy in the same sentence.... BTW thats at biggest a XL shirt fab is just tall and SKINNY (EXTREMELY) SKINNY!!

OMG NTers. All im saying is Fab should have gotten his fit more fitted than loose. Kanye is one of the rappers who left the baggy clothing for more fitted and imo looks way better. If Fab is mad skinny, get a nice slim fitted shirt imo. Get of my thingy already. I posted my opinion. Plus he is wack.
please log out..... if fab is wack then im fab bloggin on nt protecting myself... have u ever copped a fab mixtape??? ur music opinion holds no weight!! btw so this post holds sneaker convo look at fab in cavi shirt and shorts ur saying is too big in the yeeyzs...
5c3167137fa2901e564a4549070c59925faed53b.pjpg

now if fab is dressin baggy to u then that means u rock TIGHT +## SHHH-MEDIUM SZ SHIRTS & SKINNY JEANS!!! NOW GO TO SLEEP

THANK YOU.... this kid must listen to bow wow

Yooo... looks like the black pink were restocked this morning on NDC
nerd.gif
Or maybe a leftover size who knows

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yooo... looks like the black pink were restocked this morning on NDC
nerd.gif
Or maybe a leftover size who knows

i saw the same thing this morning - it keeps hapening everytime i refresh the screen.....it comes and goes -

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Does ne one know how Niketown CHicago goes in regards of these??

They have a no line rule. They said you should just come when the store opens. I don't know how that's going to work.

roll.gif
erick10 wrote:

Ya wey, mejor ke muera. No entienden a la verga. Im saying I dont like Fab. U aint gonna make me like him. "I want my baby back?" chale, is this
all Fab can do? If I want to listen to a mixtape, I will just listen to Immortal Tech. Yo good luck to everyone copping these. I wont be able to
copp:frown:....Ill try online if they release or ima go to Primitive Shoes and hope I win in the raffle.

ITS BETTER THAT I DIE & I DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH?? IS THAT WUT U SED??? lol... let me guess ur 1 of thoses dude WHO LISTEN TO Q-TIP AND SAY HES TOP 5
DEAD OR ALIVE???
roll.gif
... plzzzz fam.... #1 look at ur icon
roll.gif
.... #2 jus for ur fab comment i hope u dont get a pair... YES IM VERY HATEFUL...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
... #3 ur probably typing on NT listening to CHINO XL RIGHT NOW
roll.gif
.... SATURDAY I GO PICK MY YEEZYS UP EYYYYY!!

son said chino xl...

Back
Top Bottom