Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

yo fresh air ay que ponernos trucha en NDC porque se va poner pesado ay que periquiar toda la noche,,,.....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

check the first page homie^^^ NYC isnt looking good at all if you dont have a connect, good luck to everyone......

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

check the first page homie^^^ NYC isnt looking good at all if you dont have a connect, good luck to everyone......
although I wouldn't just count on the info on the first page. I would call the specific Millennium you are thinking of and ask.

^^ someone pages ago said all milleniums wouldnt be getting them, just one....so I took the others off the list. I was trying to update it with everyones info,but you're right Downy...dudes are gonna have to call shops and do leg work instead of sitting behing their screens

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

ok any info with whats happening on ndc? chances in nyc are too slim.
Nice Pearls
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Neither is Chicago ...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Mike, you going up to NT Fri/Sat?. Hit me up & let me know where you'll be @..... damn raffles smh
yeah and im bringing the goonies. i just have a real bad feeling about friday...

ok can anyone decide to pm the ndc yeezy link so i can have some sort of chance at these.... cuz ny lines started monday night.... ppl must really beunemployed.....

NYC goodluck guys...im out here grinding and i still got nothing thats guaranteed

Back
Top Bottom