Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Yeah I feel you wit those Culichi Girls lol. But I cant decide lol. I think the Yeezys are even more fire lol.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

[table][tr][td]
[img]http://img1.iwascoding.de/2/2009/06/03/3193E04437794B27B67C3EF374C527D7.jpg[/img]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

The BIG HOMIE NICK ... gotta love his pull .... DOPE pics ....
pimp.gif

Big Homie Nick Asking for $800.
alien.gif

gotta love it
pimp.gif

LMAO, Si cierto Wey. Gotta listen to El Santos and Blue Demon. Damn Yeezys are hella hyped but its understandable. Its Kanye. Shoes are super nice imo.

Damm GTEK nice pics
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Tans are underrated, but once people get them in their hands, I feel they will truly be appreciated.

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

These are must cop. hopefully i get lucky and can find a pair instead of driving up Seattle..

I feel you bro. If my compas from NikeTalk can help me out wit a pair I wont have to drive to UNDFTD in Vegas.

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

queovole paisanos..

Damn bro your too late lol. Its done, no mas espanol. Nimodo nextime.
lol.. we had to calm down antes que nos "pusieran el dedo" los mamones que no saben espanol

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Damm GTEK nice pics
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Tans are underrated, but once people get them in their hands, I feel they will truly be appreciated.

Yeah bro I agree, I think the Tans are the best cw just cuz I love the colors and how they mix. I feel they r so underated but better for me lol.

Originally Posted by freshair

queovole paisanos..

lol.. we had to calm down antes que nos "pusieran el dedo" los mamones que no saben espanol

jajajaj, si cierto wey lol. We had to stop with this Mexican thang going lol. Fresh Air must be hella happy his pair is locked down unlike so many beaners thatare still not sure if theyll get them lol.

Originally Posted by GTEK

For My HYPESTERS!!!!
These are DEF must cop...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
you already know
pimp.gif

This was my favorite cw from the get go.
Hopefully I can prevail and come up with a pair.
ohwell.gif

everytime i see more pix of the tans, they grow on me. can't wait for these to drop...and those pix do justice hands down!

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

queovole paisanos..

Que no mamen..

JAJAJAJ, pero mejor que hay muera compa lol. Like Fresh Air said, Lets no get locked for making this thread Mexican. Lets concentrate on the Yeezys now lol.Becuase if they lock it, I dont think we have a key to open it again lol.

^cues "la puerta negra"

LMAO FreshAir. Isnt that from a song from Los Tigres Del Norte lol. Man the more pics I see of the Yeezys, the more I want them. Nice Pics GTEK.

there will be so much strees gone from my life once i get these damn Nets lol

Yeah bro I feel you lol. I already got my first cana (Grey Hair) from being stressed out and im only turning 17 lmao. Need to cop some Just For Men with tuquickness lmao.

Back
Top Bottom