Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Im thinking that the Red Octobers are potentially the most *HYPED* up release in the history of Nike. 

True or false? 
Tbh I still feel like the original Yeezy 2 drop was more hyped. Had dudes camped out in their bathrooms cause they were too afraid to look away from the comp. Pre-bot days.

Is it me or am i the only one who is disappointed after the picture that was posted and now seeing the real ones. Also i think they did a poor job. The midsole paint is very bad, the suede looks dirty, parts with glue. A lot of little things.

Btw i got a pair ordered from Nike

The reason I ask about what the real receipt looks like is because I see posts like this that come with all this paperwork so I'm wondering what this all is does it come with every pair, is it a receipt or is the receipt the usual one piece of paper, don't wanna b scammed so looking for clarification
View media item 796476

Is it me or am i the only one who is disappointed after the picture that was posted and now seeing the real ones. Also i think they did a poor job. The midsole paint is very bad, the suede looks dirty, parts with glue. A lot of little things.

Btw i got a pair ordered from Nike
Ive always thought the suede looked grayish/dirty since the first pic.... congrats on copping

I got them to sell also but got stoked with th picture on nike and thought of keeping them. But after unboxing them i was kind off disappointed. Please don't judge but i am selling. Already got a very good deal 3k euros about 4k$. That's just too good of a deal to turn down after seeing the shoe.

The reason I ask about what the real receipt looks like is because I see posts like this that come with all this paperwork so I'm wondering what this all is does it come with every pair, is it a receipt or is the receipt the usual one piece of paper, don't wanna b scammed so looking for clarification
US nor UK has receipts like that... Ive ordered from both (online UK)  maybe thats Asia Receipt

This.

My dude made over 50k selling via paypal last year and now has to come outta pocket with some cash. Caught him off guard

No...you can't tax someone on $50k, especially when you don't know their profits or expenses.

We have CPA's in here now?

IF THEY DID OVER $20K IN GROSS SALES AND 200 TRANSACTIONS. PAYPAL IS FILING THAT 1099K ASAP.

OF COURSE YOU CAN CLAIM EXPENSES OUT OF THAT $50K BUT BEST BELIEVE THE GOV IS GOING TO KNOW YOU DID $50K IN GROSS SALES SINCE PAYPAL HAS TO REPORT IT AND YOU WILL PAY TAXES ON THAT AMOUNT UNLESS YOU CLAIM DEDUCTIONS ON IT.

US nor UK has receipts like that... Ive ordered from both (online UK)  maybe thats Asia Receipt
Pics hard to tell where that's from.  I can speak on Nike China's behalf though and say that just about every shoe comes with a bunch of things in the box (informational/safety/ect)

Last edited:
Got me weak in the knees 
eek.gif
 Glue stains shouldn't be too bad to get out, no reason to hold me back from getting them.

In my opinion, nike will do 1 "restock" that will go to nobody without a bot, because now that people have an official link, people prob gonna have there bots running 24/7.

I think footlocker may have some trickery in the bag though. Just my opinion

IF THEY DID OVER $20K IN GROSS SALES AND 200 TRANSACTIONS. PAYPAL IS FILING THAT 1099K ASAP.

OF COURSE YOU CAN CLAIM EXPENSES OUT OF THAT $50K BUT BEST BELIEVE THE GOV IS GOING TO KNOW YOU DID $50K IN GROSS SALES SINCE PAYPAL HAS TO REPORT IT AND YOU WILL PAY TAXES ON THAT AMOUNT UNLESS YOU CLAIM DEDUCTIONS ON IT.

yup, that 1099K is no joke :lol:. I remember when they passed that requirement specifically for ebay. To get them to report all those ebay businesses :lol:

Uncle Sam always watching :nerd:

Last edited:
In my opinion, nike will do 1 "restock" that will go to nobody without a bot, because now that people have an official link, people prob gonna have there bots running 24/7.

I think footlocker may have some trickery in the bag though. Just my opinion
JUST AN OPINION: but I think one Friday house of hoops will tweet they are dropping the next morning in store.

I can make a picture of my EU store receipt, do you want that?

Back
Top Bottom