Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

these pics are beautiful guys. happy to see people post them, i may not have them (yet) but at least i can live vicariously through you guys. keep it up! :smokin :smokin :smokin

@DeeDaPunisha

Nice shot back there.

Mine should be here this evening. Wish i could take the rest of the day off from work so i can sit in the window waiting on UPS. Lmao!

Usually I process most pictures with Lightroom, that automatically adds my name etc. These just don't need any filter or something, thats why i forgot to add a watermark or name. The color is super bright. Even the Bag is really nice made. The only downside - as a few of you guys already mentioned - is the box. Why did they used these regular box?

@DeeDaPunisha

Nice shot back there.

Mine should be here this evening. Wish i could take the rest of the day off from work so i can sit in the window waiting on UPS. Lmao!
Wish I could take the rest of the day off as well, so I could hold my plats and solars and cry in my bed while UPS drives right on past my house. 

#Salty

Beautiful pics but I was wondering did nike mess up here?
that is why i never go by that. no pair is the same.
yeah but he's asking because it is the same pair just opposite shoes..

the EURO guy's pair is flames and looks flawless compared to those chictago guys...

that white spot on the toe suede 
sick.gif

So people are thinking that Nike held some pairs back for another release?  Or is the general consensus that all the pairs are now in circulation?

I was 8 minutes too slow Sunday...smh:smh:

Not sure about another release but Nike did hold pairs back

that is why i never go by that. no pair is the same.
Exactly. I don't even noticed anything to be honest and I am really picky... Some glue stains are visible (difficult to get them without because of the color that is lighter on the suede), but other than that my pair is REALY flawless. The suede is super and has no flaws at all. No white spots or whatever. I did the pics on a glas surface so reflections might be an issue.

The Lacetips might also be unscrewed. I didn't check them. Did the pics a few moments ago, had them for the first time in my hands and wanted to share the first moments with you guys.

So there were ppl who actually clicked link right away and still missed? I was a minute or two late! Still replaying the situation in my head lol. The "if only i had......."

FedEx must be lost. I just saw them drive by 15 minutes ago. For my tiffs though.

Back
Top Bottom