Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How do I find a reliable trade partner?

I got galaxy foams
dmp 11 and 6
Bin 13
that id trade for ro. All ds
Hit up consignment shops that take trades. Go to sneaker shows. Other than that, I wouldn't trust many others. Unfortunately, I doubt that will be enough to trade. IMO,  will probably need to add cash. Cash is king with these. 

Hit up consignment shops that take trades. Go to sneaker shows. Other than that, I wouldn't trust many others. Unfortunately, I doubt that will be enough to trade. IMO,  will probably need to add cash. Cash is king with these. 
Yea it would take more

i spoke to the guy to see if he was close enough.  sounds legit.  i never paid attention to these besides the media hype i would hear.  thoguht they went for thou$and$

Getting ready to rock my RO's for Friday's nets/raptors game. Got vault passes for the game. I figure there should be a good amount of celebs floating around. Maybe I can get Jayz to sign them lolol

kinda serious :nerd:

I'll still have another pair DS :tongue:

I have 2 pair of all Y2's. I got one pair of RO's at retail and the second I pulled off a good trade in person. (DB Foams, Black Toe 1, Prelude 1, Gamma 11, + Cash) with a fellow NT'er. Then I got all of those back in the restock. :smokin

thats a GREAT trade.... hope he asked for a lot of cash.. or you came up lol

Last edited:
I have 2 pair of all Y2's. I got one pair of RO's at retail and the second I pulled off a good trade in person. (DB Foams, Black Toe 1, Prelude 1, Gamma 11, + Cash) with a fellow NT'er. Then I got all of those back in the restock.
smokin.gif
Must be nice 
ohwell.gif

Regardless of if he was/wasn't offered the 98 k, that money is not life changing.  It's ridiculous for a retail 245 shoe, but it's far from "life changing."

$98k isn't life changing?
Exactly.

Drop that off to your local financial planner, have him "modestly" invest/diversify, and in 10 years that number will more than likely double.

If kid is only about 18, can you imagine sitting on $200K+ by age 30?

$98k isn't life changing?
It 100% is. That story has bs written all over it. Guess how he was offered it? Through email! Oh yeah they didn't know each other but somehow he was able to figure out his email.

I think this is what happened.. He received much more realistic offers ranging up to 25k MAX (they are after all sneakers).. And he was thinking let me go ahead and push the envelope and try for more... Then announced he received an offer for 98k but decided to pass on it.

He could always fall back on this for justification *first pair of Solars allegedly sold for 90k in 2012*..

I think he has a price and if someone actually offered him $100k he'd jump all over it. Only way prices are going that high is if Kanye unexpectedly died at the height of his career.

I follow this kid on twitter. He's hungry for attention.. Starved actually.

Back
Top Bottom