Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I have a guy who is offering up a trade for my Yeezys.  He says he has every exclusive J.  I am trying to put a package together and need your help.  Don't wan to ask for too much but don' want to sell myself short either.    Out of these, whats fair to ask for?  Or what else would you include in your trade proposal.

Disclaimer:  he really really wants the yeezys

RETRO 5 BLACK QUAI 54
RETRO 5 TOKYO 23
RETRO 10 PATONE
RETRO 5 DB5
RETRO 4 LIGHTNING
RETRO 5 RAGING BULL PACK
DB2
DB4
DB9
DB7

If you really believe someone is going to give you all that for 1 pair of red yeezy 2s you just might deserve whatever dude has planned for you at that meetup.

I have a guy who is offering up a trade for my Yeezys.  He says he has every exclusive J.  I am trying to put a package together and need your help.  Don't wan to ask for too much but don' want to sell myself short either.    Out of these, whats fair to ask for?  Or what else would you include in your trade proposal.

Disclaimer:  he really really wants the yeezys

RETRO 5 BLACK QUAI 54
RETRO 5 TOKYO 23
RETRO 10 PATONE
RETRO 5 DB5
RETRO 4 LIGHTNING
RETRO 5 RAGING BULL PACK
DB2
DB4
DB9
DB7

If you really believe someone is going to give you all that for 1 pair of red yeezy 2s you just might deserve whatever dude has planned for you at that meetup.

Dude, read
Bro, youre dumb if you think you're getting all that. 
roll.gif

Dude, read
I read, you want us to pick out which shoes you should ask someone else to give you to wear.  Makes sense.  Do you also want me to pick out your lunch?

Last edited:

Dude, read
I read, you want us to pick out which shoes you should ask someone else to give you to wear.  Makes sense.  Do you also want me to pick out your lunch?
no but could you pick out my underwear? hard choice between batman briefs or classic tighty whities

For the NT'er doing the trade.... If you happen to choose a sample, (Blk Quai 5/Pantone 10) please get detailed/tagged pics & post or PM me if needed.
There are a TON of fakes on those models & most do not know it. I can help alleviate you from being scammed.

PO

For the NT'er doing the trade.... If you happen to choose a sample, (Blk Quai 5/Pantone 10) please get detailed/tagged pics & post or PM me if needed.
There are a TON of fakes on those models & most do not know it. I can help alleviate you from being scammed.

PO
ok thanks.  i'm getting pics tonight or in the morning.  i will PM you

Per Ben Baller today on Hypebeast

"There is a restock coming"...

And sure enough, I go to post the article and it's been taken down.

Take it for what it's worth. I know there's some hate for Ben on this board, but I'd take his word over most.

He also said what he's heard from the DONDA guys, the Adidas samples are killing what Ye's done with Nike... but that's a more subjective statement than the one about a re-stock.

Just trying to provide some real info for you guys actually concerned with the sneakers.

Happy Mardi Gras.

co-worker is selling pair in my size for 3k. fair market value or what? havent been following thread so im out of the loop. shoes are straight fire in person.

Last edited:

good post, this same information was available back when the first pairs started releasing via NYCOMPANY and wiseguykicks first had pairs back in December. The Roman numeral II was also on both plats and solars as well. another thing to look for is on the insole the ALR is only present in the RO's.

View media item 831939

Last edited:
has anyone figured out what the ALR stands for? Please excuse my ignorance....

i vaguely remember someone saying it referenced someone in Yes crew or something to that nature. I could be wrong but I do remember there was a reference to it.

http://hypebeast.com/2014/2/reselling-the-yeezy-2-speculating-prices-with-ben-baller-and-flight-club

Do you think the surprise drop meant that resell values will be lower?

There’s so much ******** with prices these days. I used to be the king of reselling. The thing is, these aren’t legit selling for an average of what people thought they’d sell for. Also, I know a restock will pop up again. But sorry, no I don’t think the way this secretly dropped will affect the value. I know the women’s shoe sizes are going way higher than the men’s sizes…. makes sense only because women spend more on shoes than men do anyways.

What impact will Kanye going to adidas have on the shoe’s valuation?

This is going to be huge. I know fools have camped out for certain exclusives maybe, like BAPE x adidas x UNDFTD collabs. But nothing will be like this. I just know Ye won’t let a wack shoe be released, period. It could be with Saucony or Pony and if they let him do his thing and make sure the quality is on point, then it will be crazy. But from my inside info via Donda heads, the early samples are already ******** on both of Yeezy’s Nike releases… let’s just say I’m glad to be on the adidas team and didn’t burn a bridge… also that D Rose commercial was nice too :smile:.

Furthest I ever got:
KW - Kanye West
NV - Nathan VanHook
AH - ?
DV - ?
VA - Virgil Abloh
AC - Andy Caine
JL - Jesse Leyva
AW - ?
ALR - ?

Back
Top Bottom