Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

^^ and that was relevant because...
That's exactly what I was about to say...

not a single pair of Yeezys in the video.
laugh.gif

edit:SneakGeekz has the funds 2 plot something big and do some damage in this game. All it takes is funds, a vision, motivation/hunger, and direction.
Not 2 "blow up" any1s spot, but I know every1 got that sneakgeekz e-mail recently.
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag
Truth be told, the culture is dying and the game is waiting 2 be evolved and taken over.

But back 2 the Black/Pink Yeezys
as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordanretro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 rightfeet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalkknows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (mybad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get tradeback for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get anextra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)
If any NT member cannot afford this shoe but want 2 camp out for it PM, it is getting that said, this is why I am NikeTalk.

people are getting cabin fever in this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:
I would hate for SneakGeeks to blow up my spot
grin.gif

Thank God hes just an overgrown ISSer that overpays for "heat" like kings county Spizikes
laugh.gif
, so I dont think he'll blow up any place with decent prices any time soon.
he thinks hole in the wall spots that cant get rid of sneakers because they overcharge is a "hidden jewel"

God knows what video he'll make when he "discovers" the great deals at flightclub
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im tryin to figure out how to order thes Zens from Japan via. LTD Online. they want 59,640 whats that? $590 American. I just cant read this......
ahhhh

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

Im tryin to figure out how to order thes Zens from Japan via. LTD Online. they want 59,640 whats that? $590 American. I just cant read this......
ahhhh
sounds like a safe way to make a purchase
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

ahhhh
sounds like a safe way to make a purchase
indifferent.gif
LOL

and
laugh.gif
@ Sneakers and Jeans being a hidden jewel. same indians that be runnin the spots on Fulton.

For definite the Zens is my fav. colorway in these, i might not mind keeping my size 10 and 11.
I definately would give it up for the right offer.
I rather have some Jordan heat than this super Hyped up shoe anyday.

OO...and the tans are growing on me. IDK bout the BLK joints.

^^ sounds like hype made you cop... If you like em, why would you let em go. If you don't want that sz11 holla.... I need a pair to stock

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^May 3rd
wink.gif
@ 6:30 PM at all locations that receive shipments.
Yo, why are you telling this guy all this info? You're just making it harder for us...
smh.gif
That type of thinking is just childish...
smh.gif

William Rivera gotta be the corniest dude across the land. Do you ever stop and read what you're about to post?A bunch of rubbish in every post.

You're either on drugs or mentally deficient...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^^ sounds like hype made you cop... If you like em, why would you let em go. If you don't want that sz11 holla.... I need a pair to stock
Call it what you want i could care less what you think. Sometimes you like a shoe and and get it because its accesible and you may possibly wantto wear it or trade for a better shoe.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

edit:SneakGeekz has the funds 2 plot something big and do some damage in this game. All it takes is funds, a vision, motivation/hunger, and direction.
Not 2 "blow up" any1s spot, but I know every1 got that sneakgeekz e-mail recently.
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz 2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag
Truth be told, the culture is dying and the game is waiting 2 be evolved and taken over.

as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordan retro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 right feet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalk knows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (my bad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get trade back for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get an extra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)
If any NT member cannot afford this shoe but want 2 camp out for it PM, it is getting that said, this is why I am NikeTalk.

You are def on crack, why do you think anyone cares about all this??? I don't see how you are helping people. You have been rambling for pages. We dontcare about your trade, get your pairs/pairs and go about your business. Its one thing if you are actually helping the members that have "0 chance ofgetting these" like you said but you're only helping yourself, and you are NikeTalk?? the game is waiting to be evolved and taken over by who?? I haveno respect for sneak geek or his collection, I respect members that hunt for their kicks and been in this game for years, just t anyone can spend $ to getsamples, or kicks months before but i don't respect it. That doesn't make him a sneaker head or part of the culture. Yea the videos are cute but sowhat, the sneakers are gonna eventually come out, only the kids oooh and ahh at that.

Lastly, what the eff is up with these damn Fulton videos, maybe out of towners find this entertaining/interesting but its sad he's showing love to themarabs, those stores don't get love. They are all about trying to hit people over the head. I've been in those stores,back in the day, the two on thesame block, the one with the big heater (bk ppl know what it is) and I straight bark on these dudes, cause I wouldn't pay those prices, you'redesperate if you have to go in there to get a pair of anything, rather show FC love then them arabs. Arabs never had accounts for the kicks that were in thosestores and had fakes from time to time, %#+$ them arabs.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Call it what you want i could care less what you think. Sometimes you like a shoe and and get it because its accesible and you may possibly want to wear it or trade for a better shoe.....
happy.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Call it what you want i could care less what you think. Sometimes you like a shoe and and get it because its accesible and you may possibly want to wear it or trade for a better shoe.....
happy.gif

tired.gif
lol if you want that size 11 holla at me i got that.
You might want to go on a pursuit for some cheeks too, seems like this thread is stressing you out.
roll.gif

nah what you said made no sense to me..so i left it at that, I just never copped a sneaker cause it was accessible....and theres a lot of buffoonery going onin here

I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz 2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag

as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordan retro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 right feet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalk knows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (my bad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get trade back for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get an extra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You just made my day.......You NYC dudes are something else, I swear.

William Rivera 3 wrote:
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Thats all i read and i was done. Homie said bosses. R we still talking about shoes here?
I swear i love NT

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Check it out! I decided to fix what they slipped on
So far so good
pimp.gif

Zen>TAn>Pink
ill post more pics when i finish, This was my first try

In the dark
ce13672f37a0e5476178013fa2e02f028c1c2705.jpg

Under the Blue Light
f79260d3c7ea963901aa72288f856bfbf45d46fd.jpg

Same Pair Light on
21f36ddb350ceba463ee0040a12f234f241bae7e.jpg

those look
eek.gif

where'd u get the paint at homey?

...if u don't mind me asking u...
laugh.gif

You are def on crack, why do you think anyone cares about all this??? I don't see how you are helping people. You have been rambling for pages. We dont care about your trade, get your pairs/pairs and go about your business. Its one thing if you are actually helping the members that have "0 chance of getting these" like you said but you're only helping yourself, and you are NikeTalk?? the game is waiting to be evolved and taken over by who?? I have no respect for sneak geek or his collection, I respect members that hunt for their kicks and been in this game for years, just t anyone can spend $ to get samples, or kicks months before but i don't respect it. That doesn't make him a sneaker head or part of the culture. Yea the videos are cute but so what, the sneakers are gonna eventually come out, only the kids oooh and ahh at that.

Lastly, what the eff is up with these damn Fulton videos, maybe out of towners find this entertaining/interesting but its sad he's showing love to them arabs, those stores don't get love. They are all about trying to hit people over the head. I've been in those stores,back in the day, the two on the same block, the one with the big heater (bk ppl know what it is) and I straight bark on these dudes, cause I wouldn't pay those prices, you're desperate if you have to go in there to get a pair of anything, rather show FC love then them arabs. Arabs never had accounts for the kicks that were in those stores and had fakes from time to time, %#+$ them arabs.
mad.gif

ur damn right..that store deserves 0 love!!!!! they have no account !!!!! and the yezzys are still on the shelf

Originally Posted by icekickz89

^^^
In those pics it looks like the orange sockliner is glowing too
nerd.gif

Word if the orange sockliner was also glow in the Dark these would be even more Tough
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom