Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by air max 87

I'm camping right now, I can't wait
smile.gif
1237811610_mr-rogers-breakdance.gif

anyone interested in camping out in the LOS ANGELES area (hohla, millenium) PM ME. I'm going to go this weekend to some spots and see their current statusand maybe we might be able to get enough people and get an entire store's shipment

Yeezy's aren't even all that. I don't get why people are trying to buy these for crazy amounts of cash. I mean they're nothing special.

*Oh wait, there from Kanye so you gotta drop $500 now.
/rant

opinions are like... you know the rest...

i like the look of yeezys a lot personally.

some of the shoes people hype up around here are absolutely horrid imo, but i don't waste time telling people that. it's all a matter of taste andopinion...

3274_1c2940df921746de16050d284ec6811a.jpg

i dont know if this is the ebay dude. But I saw this on Kanye's Air Yeezy sightings.

Again the shoe is nice, I love Yeezy's, but I can't do that pink.

Yeezy to me is a good shoe.....I doubt there will ever be a shoe that pleases everyone.......so hey really no need to discuss it. Im happy I go my pair andwill be getting the next 2 also.
happy.gif

P.S. Really don't get whats so funny about my shoe money? I guess some people mad they cant afford yeezy's?
Face it. There only 3000 in each colorway. EVERBODY are not going to have them, so if you dont gotem quit crying and move on with your life
smile.gif

Im gooooooooood..... : )
P.S.S No matter what the topic or is situation there is will always be haters......lol Thats what they do. Hate. The Pu$$ification of men is real.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yeezy to me is a good shoe.....I doubt there will ever be a shoe that pleases everyone.......so hey really no need to discuss it. Im happy I go my pair and will be getting the next 2 also.
happy.gif

P.S. Really don't get whats so funny about my shoe money? I guess some people mad they cant afford yeezy's?
Face it. There only 3000 in each colorway. EVERBODY are not going to have them, so if you dont gotem quit crying and move on with your life
smile.gif

Im gooooooooood..... : )
P.S.S No matter what the topic or is situation there is will always be haters......lol Thats what they do. Hate. The Pu$$ification of men is real.

just curious where do you live?

I will be putting all information for this release on full blast (for the most part, but I will hold on 2 a personal plan B)
However, I'm getting some suspect PM's from NTers that sound like they just want me 2 give them ALL the INFO.
If I don't reply 2 your PM, it's because I know your set-up is funny style.

If I deny helping you, and you have a problem with that, you can come see me on at the camp site and check me in person.

Originally Posted by jphonix

This year has been crazy for collectors!!!
So far I seen on ebay:

A pair of customized jordans for Marcus Jordan

Pair of Mcflys (actually from the movie)

Pair of Sample 11's (with 45 on the back)

Pair of Jordan autographed 7's

Guys been having to sell their most prized to scrape up some money...
So if youre an collector looking for and edge.....ebay is the jackpot this year.....

how much did the mcfly's go for?

man, those are for real the holy grails of any collection...

The real mcflys sold for 650 I was bidding ok them and got outbid

Originally Posted by Lazy B

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_5052a8d5912cd7a9d3bb2fdeece288.jpg Broke Bum? Never that
smile.gif
Fashion is my lifestyle
This bum @%% %@%#* took a picture of his life savings.

deseanfail.jpg

LMAO! Damn, that iiish was worse then Daquan Jackson from the Eagles play! LOL! However some of ya dudes on here be hating like this is Worldstarhiphop, LOL!Although, homeboy did take an L when he posted the picture. I guess some people really do care what people say on the internet.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

LMAO! Damn, that iiish was worse then Daquan Jackson from the Eagles play! LOL! However some of ya dudes on here be hating like this is Worldstarhiphop, LOL! Although, homeboy did take an L when he posted the picture. I guess some people really do care what people say on the internet.
That is "Daquan" in the HS Army game.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom