Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Hey ThunderChunk69.....didnt you read my last reply to you? No hard feelings over here...but you sound like you got something against me...I can take the L forflaking out (real men fess up)
P.S. IT aint no winter in the south anymore.....global warming kicking !#!....and naw thats not tax refund, that is what happens when you work two jobs..
And Damn right I got 19 posts.....Proud of it! Anytime not spent on this Mac is time well spent.
smile.gif

SO peace be to you my brother because that is what measurse a man his amount of posts on NIKETALK. really?
Now we can drop this and be friends......or you can just keep trying to insult me (FAIL)
Either way I got my Yeezys. lol
On the real though my bad on the sweaters and peace be to you.....This is my last time replying to insults period.

dude posted a pic of yeezys with ~ 2 stacks to prove hes not broke .... so i guess hes doing it

Originally Posted by GTEK

Hey ThunderChunk69.....didnt you read my last reply to you? No hard feelings over here...but you sound like you got something against me...I can take the L for flaking out (real men fess up)
? I only posted on that subject once. never again. (that other personjust has a similar avy... not the same person)
no hard feelings I wasn't even selling it when you asked for it, was just doing you the favor by selling it.
I would have appreciate an "Im going to pass" Pm tho. the last PM from you was something along the lines of "can you hold it for me"exactly 2 months ago (Feb 16h)

so Its all good, I wasn't depending on the $ and I've been holding onto the vintage clothing for a special reason anyway

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

beyonce-and-jay-z-aradcfd8.jpg

his jeans>kicks

I haven't seen any other pics of anybody else rockin these harder than Mr.Carter!!!
pimp.gif
Ehhh...I could rock these better. He's Jay - Z these kicks are like payless shoes to him he prolly just threw em on, not giving a fudge, nonethe less
pimp.gif

have you vets ever seen it this bad tho, like, stores marking up brand new shoes this much, and pulling stunts like auctions, raffle tix from other purchases,ect.?

For that buy it now price you could buy a car, drive down to the nearest realese spot and cop 3 pairs, and buy front row tickets to see Kanye live....:smile:lol

Originally Posted by jphonix

have you vets ever seen it this bad tho, like, stores marking up brand new shoes this much, and pulling stunts like auctions, raffle tix from other purchases, ect.?

worst i seen was DMP release, down in NY dudes were charing $300 a shoe, granted at the time it was the first pack and 11s and 6s, but this is wild
eek.gif
kindasad also that these dudes are banking off these lil kids with trust funds. Im not ognna get into the debate of "true collectors" cause its a deadship, but come on.

For that buy it now price you could buy a car, drive down to the nearest realese spot and cop 3 pairs....lol
smile.gif
park on the sidewalk and camp with AC on and munchy foods
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jphonix

have you vets ever seen it this bad tho, like, stores marking up brand new shoes this much, and pulling stunts like auctions, raffle tix from other purchases, ect.?

worst i seen was DMP release, down in NY dudes were charing $300 a shoe, granted at the time it was the first pack and 11s and 6s, but this is wild
eek.gif
kinda sad also that these dudes are banking off these lil kids with trust funds. Im not ognna get into the debate of "true collectors" cause its a dead ship, but come on.
qft

everyone is a "sneakerhead" nowadays....

This year has been crazy for collectors!!!
So far I seen on ebay:

A pair of customized jordans for Marcus Jordan

Pair of Mcflys (actually from the movie)

Pair of Sample 11's (with 45 on the back)

Pair of Jordan autographed 7's

Guys been having to sell their most prized to scrape up some money...
So if youre an collector looking for and edge.....ebay is the jackpot this year.....

This year has been crazy for collectors!!!
So far I seen on ebay:

A pair of customized jordans for Marcus Jordan

Pair of Mcflys (actually from the movie)

Pair of Sample 11's (with 45 on the back)

Pair of Jordan autographed 7's

Guys been having to sell their most prized to scrape up some money...
So if youre an collector looking for and edge.....ebay is the jackpot this year.....

how much did the mcfly's go for?

man, those are for real the holy grails of any collection...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by HatchMo

the only reason i think people are saying that the black and pinks might be a little more accessible than the zen greys, is because all the celebs/hollywood in general is rocking the *@+% out of the zen greys. there was only 28x pairs of greys in the midwest. I think that hollywood is happy with those and nike will be sending the surplus to shops, and hopefully some other accounts. I would love to see Ohio/indiana/kentucky get some damn pairs.
28 pairs? WRONG. 220 pair. confirmed. our shop got 36 alone...

to my knowledge... only stores in Chicago and Detroit got them...

house of hoops CHI
st alfred
niketown CHI
self concious
succezz
snyx(3 stores)
burn rubber
another store in MI(cant think of name right now)

each got atleast a "case"... 18 pair....

the reason there is so much hype is because the people who purchased greys want black/pinks(i can attest to this...lol).... the people who didnt get zens/only wanted black in first place...want these even more.... they were in the keri hilson vid...
ok with all those stores what is the best bet for coppin a pair and im down to campout its just i have to drive from Dayton,OH...

One pair of remakes were $300 buy it now.....Size 9
Dont know how much the ones actually from the movie went for....

Im buying two pairs of the black and pink, but I think Ye dropped the ball on the black pair
eyes.gif
I just need another pair of the greys so I will be selling one pair of theblack's.

Back
Top Bottom