Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by debs 168

you're too concerned about what time ppl go to bed, son.
you seem like one of those funny dudes that'll laugh when a dude wakes up at 8am he following day, checks the thread and realizes the shoes dropped at 6am.

u delusional...u actually think they droppin shoes @ 6 am? lmfao

Tried my local spot today with no luck, I got 7 pairs from last time
This is for sure a harder pick up good luck to all those hunting for a pair and especially those camping out
I have given up, I am too old for camping out
good luck you guys

why are you so concerned about the situation tho? if a dude wants to stay up all night and take his chances on ndc then so be it. i'd rather take mychances online that in line and the shoes sell out before i get in the store.

Originally Posted by Jordans26

you seem like one of those funny dudes that'll laugh when a dude wakes up at 8am he following day, checks the thread and realizes the shoes dropped at 6am.

That's not what he said.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by Jordans26

That's not what he said.

read the bold again slowly

why are you so concerned about the situation tho? if a dude wants to stay up all night and take his chances on ndc then so be it. i'd rather take my chances online that in line and the shoes sell out before i get in the store.

Amen
glasses.gif

You obvisously haven't camped out for a Jordan NDC release before. 6am has happened before.

Everyone stop talking to this dude. If he feels they aren't going to be on NDC, dead the convo.

If they are, they are & he misses out. if they aren't....well he'll still probably miss out.

man i just wanted to be able to get some yeezys for less than $300 lol so much for that
laugh.gif

nothin to lose really. its a friday night, up studying for finals next week. beats camping out for 5 days in the rain by FAR.

Originally Posted by natec310

nothin to lose really. its a friday night, up studying for finals next week. beats camping out for 5 days in the rain by FAR.

werd id rather be home waiting for ndc then outside

LOL...I could give you the exact TIME AND DATE when these would drop on NDC...and you STILL wouldn't have a chance at copping them.

Some just don't understand.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL...I could give you the exact TIME AND DATE when these would drop on NDC...and you STILL wouldn't have a chance at copping them.

just let em dream

they are in denial

Exactly. What is there to lose?
If they dont release ok fine you still got money in your pocket.
If they do release then you got a pair of blk/pnk yeezys for $215.....
eek.gif

Even if its not your size you can put them on ebay and flip them for way more...
IF you ask me that Jordan dude is playing is cards right....get yall to give and go to sleep...then its easier for him to cop....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Exactly. What is there to lose?
If they dont release ok fine you still got money in your pocket.
If they do release then you got a pair of blk/pnk yeezys for $215.....
eek.gif

Even if its not your size you can put them on ebay and flip them for way more...
IF you ask me that Jordan dude is playing is cards right....get yall to give and go to sleep...then its easier for him to cop....
smokin.gif

thats what u think huh?

HAHA That is so true!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom