Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Everyone in LA is doing raffles. If they are not, they most likely had people camping days. Hopefully I can pull off a winner tomorrow and get me a 3rd pair.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Everyone in LA is doing raffles. If they are not, they most likely had people camping days. Hopefully I can pull off a winner tomorrow and get me a 3rd pair.

one spot barely had people camping out today

called nike 4 times, waste of time, f*** idiots working the phones

most said ndc may 2 but 1 guy said some day next week, no one gave me a time so im guessn this will be nike employee only sale

no paypal needed for this info

haha if you want them on NDC for $215 (man thats sounds cheap) lol
grin.gif

Then you better not sleep for the next 7 days.lol
Somebody gonna be pissed when they wake up and the word has gotten around that they released already online and are sold out.lol
eek.gif

Its like camping out online.
roll.gif

i'm not leaving the computer chair until these show up and i cop. forget this. i missed out on the greys and i'm not camping a week to pay 500 on ebay.no sir. lets go.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm not leaving the computer chair until these show up and i cop. forget this. i missed out on the greys and i'm not camping a week to pay 500 on ebay. no sir. lets go.

get comfortable cuz it aint goin on NDC

Originally Posted by GTEK

haha if you want them on NDC for $215 (man thats sounds cheap) lol
grin.gif

Then you better not sleep for the next 7 days.lol
Somebody gonna be pissed when they wake up and the word has gotten around that they released already online and are sold out.lol
eek.gif

Its like camping out online.
roll.gif
lol im gettin no sleep
devil.gif
...id rather camp in my house thenoutside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordans26

i'm not leaving the computer chair until these show up and i cop. forget this. i missed out on the greys and i'm not camping a week to pay 500 on ebay. no sir. lets go.

How you know they are not?
Just because last ones didnt drop on same day as release dont mean these wont.

i'm good. i got

cold corner
return of the plk
return of the body snatchers
elephant in the sand
sabrina's baby boy

and i can listen to that all night on repeat. these shoes will be copped by me if they appear on ndc.

not sleeping outside, unwashed for a week for some shoes shops are charging reseller fees for. no sir. if nike was real they'd put a stop to that nonsense.

Originally Posted by MFred0322

Originally Posted by Jordans26

How you know they are not?
Just because last ones didnt drop on same day as release dont mean these wont.
hey dont say i didnt warn ya

Pointing_Laughing_Man.jpg

Laughing at the dudes who camped days for these in the rain. Rolled through to my local spot around 3 on Friday got a wristband at 6:30. #3 in line out of 13ppl for a size 12. Too easy...

^^^ yeah but nike dont care as much as the shops chargin reseller prices otherwise they'd post a date and time and have customer reps that have useful infoto provide to customers who want to pay for shoes that bring them revenue and job security, blah blah

shouldnt be surprised, its all about greed and money

my local shop is having a raffle tomorrow at 10;30 and the drawing will begin at 11.....its my last hope.....theres no way ill pay the ressellers price theyruin the game....

Back
Top Bottom