Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

how do these fit guys? im bout to head out on my 5 hour road trip for these, wish me luck.
WHAT?
eek.gif

Barely? My dude...it's Friday. May 1st. Idk if you've kept up with the program...but uh...

Don't know if anyone said it but the line is 20 deep on 164th Jimmy Jazz (queens) and supposedly shipment won't be there till Monday..... If this wasposted already then never mind

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Kanye cares as much for the kids that camp as Bush cared about black people during Katrina.

or how about this one.

Kanye will make $ off kids sleeping in the streets like Bush made off blackwater Mercs after Katrina and Sadam's murder.

Lulz?
Sad..but true.
tired.gif
You can't blame Kanye for creating a shoe that people want, blame Nike for creating terrible shoes on there own. Michael Jordan had the powerto put a halt to all this madness and he didn't care and still don't but you guys never say crap about that bum.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

how do these fit guys? im bout to head out on my 5 hour road trip for these, wish me luck.
WHAT?
eek.gif

Barely? My dude...it's Friday. May 1st. Idk if you've kept up with the program...but uh...

im sorry, i dont live in LA or NYC so I dont have to camp for a week to grab these... once again, can anyone tell me how these fit?

Got my ticket today at hoh chicago around 9 a.m.
The wait was insane and hectic outside the mall. Dude's thought they were gonna get a pair arriving at 5 a.m.
laugh.gif

I almost thought there was gonna be a riot. Dude's were salty as hell.

Anyway, I'm getting my pair for retail btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Kanye cares as much for the kids that camp as Bush cared about black people during Katrina.

or how about this one.

Kanye will make $ off kids sleeping in the streets like Bush made off blackwater Mercs after Katrina and Sadam's murder.

Lulz?
Sad..but true.
tired.gif
You can't blame Kanye for creating a shoe that people want, blame Nike for creating terrible shoes on there own. Michael Jordan had the power to put a halt to all this madness and he didn't care and still don't but you guys never say crap about that bum.
terrible shoes? more like functional shoes that noone wants because they are NOT limited. youre telling me good design and good shoes is the endresult as to why it is the way it is?

WHAT?
eek.gif

once again, can anyone tell me how these fit?
Word is they fit big, so half size down.

WHAT?
eek.gif

im sorry, i dont live in LA or NYC so I dont have to camp for a week to grab these... once again, can anyone tell me how these fit?
Best of luck to you man. They run big. Size down half a size.

^ thank you. I feel sorry for everyone in NYC/LA/Chi/Philly that LIKES these, but cant get them because of hypebeast resellers. I feel for yall.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

House of Hoops Chicago is all said and done for... so don't even bother...only 18 pairs at the store (i was 22nd)...some shady cats created a "LIST" that they made up and claim they been waiting since yesterday. BUT...They didn't allow camp outs in or by the mall doors. So doors open at 6am and to me who ever hits those doors 1st gets em. BUT those shady cats went to a cop and showed them the list and he fell for it! Fight was about to break out...guarantee somebody is gettin hurt when those 18 people commin back sat morning to pick em up...
devil.gif
the list was legit, we ain't shady. We were actually there first. Quit being salty and move on, it's just a shoe. You gonna hurt a dudeover a shoe?
indifferent.gif

Good luck Tyler, I already know where you headed.

Hopefully everything works out. (If you snag a 11-12 for me somehow, I got a lovely reward for ya!) $$$$

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

House of Hoops Chicago is all said and done for... so don't even bother...only 18 pairs at the store (i was 22nd)...some shady cats created a "LIST" that they made up and claim they been waiting since yesterday. BUT...They didn't allow camp outs in or by the mall doors. So doors open at 6am and to me who ever hits those doors 1st gets em. BUT those shady cats went to a cop and showed them the list and he fell for it! Fight was about to break out...guarantee somebody is gettin hurt when those 18 people commin back sat morning to pick em up...
devil.gif
the list was legit, we ain't shady. We were actually there first. Quit being salty and move on, it's just a shoe. You gonna hurt a dude over a shoe?
indifferent.gif

That list was shady! it dont matter cause i aint need to be on any list to get my 2 pairs from HOH............now i just need to find out what sizes are thefirst two cats in that bogus line so i can swipe their pairs LOL
devil.gif
pimp.gif

TRUE HOH CONNECTION FTW!

roll.gif
at cats that think "HOH only got 18 pairs"!
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

^ thank you. I feel sorry for everyone in NYC/LA/Chi/Philly that LIKES these, but cant get them because of hypebeast resellers. I feel for yall.
tell me about it
mad.gif

what happend to gr?

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Ok... I've tried HARD not to participate in the madness of this shoe and especially this thread... But my head is starting to bleed from all of the scratching it's received courtesy this video. I'm sooo not trying to be funny or insulting. BUT...

What is the sex of that human being???

I don't know whether to say "Awww" or "Ooops!"
haha this dude/girl is crazy...dont even know and ur sitting in front of the store...and sorry missy or mister but yeezy is on the islands in thestudio so i hear so he will be showing up at our release if anything
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

6th in line most pairs accounted for...less than 5 spots left available out of the pairs they told us they had yesterday so ur not really guarunteed

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

devil.gif
the list was legit, we ain't shady. We were actually there first. Quit being salty and move on, it's just a shoe. You gonna hurt a dude over a shoe?
indifferent.gif

That list was shady! it dont matter cause i aint need to be on any list to get my 2 pairs from HOH............now i just need to find out what sizes are the first two cats in that bogus line so i can swipe their pairs LOL
devil.gif
pimp.gif

TRUE HOH CONNECTION FTW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA
$#@@ like this makes me not want to camp out ever again and possibly just quit the damn shoe game
eyes.gif

devil.gif
indifferent.gif

That list was shady! it dont matter cause i aint need to be on any list to get my 2 pairs from HOH............now i just need to find out what sizes are the first two cats in that bogus line so i can swipe their pairs LOL
devil.gif
pimp.gif

TRUE HOH CONNECTION FTW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA
$#@@ like this makes me not want to camp out ever again and possibly just quit the damn shoe game
eyes.gif
Sucks for whoever is actually camping out there. Good luck for yall safety. Not that serious if you ask me.

lmao@people camping in front of Foot Locker even thought they dont have them.

The real beasts came out for these. As I can see from the Video
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
indifferent.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

TRUE HOH CONNECTION FTW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

I wish that was the case for the Zens. Get me a pair MJs
laugh.gif
You owe mej/k

Back
Top Bottom