Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

2922_652282009461_22202_36568592_5615086_n.jpg

Oh and this thread needs to be locked something serious.

JPhonix, you a lame doggie. Keep it moving.

just saw this on the twitter page for the guy who runs premium goods....

"thecreativenerd reporting live and direct from Footlocker 34 St... they are re-releasing the grey Yeezys!"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

A lot better Jphoenix, my favorite outfit is the one i picked below.

jphonix wrote:

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl please grow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job please trust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ol Captain save a ho

I don't see anything wrong with the picture at all, some girls like the exposure. Shes a good looking girl holding shoes, for all we know shecould have nipple stars on we don't know. Let the dude be damn. Every one is salty because there girls are probably 240 pounds of @#+ licking fat. Pleaselet the man breath. I'm so tired of this site and the countless amounts of haters
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

A lot better Jphoenix, my favorite outfit is the one i picked below.

jphonix wrote:

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl please grow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job please trust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ol Captain save a ho
I don't see anything wrong with the picture at all, some girls like the exposure. Shes a good looking girl holding shoes, for all we know she could have nipple stars on we don't know. Let the dude be damn. Every one is salty because there girls are probably 240 pounds of #*# licking fat. Please let the man breath.

Says the steroid addict.

lazy b, you can get deez nuts doggie. keep it moving.
wink.gif

He has a RSS feed to this thread to see if anyone replies to him.

Is it still true that Footaction and Footlocker on 34th st are NOT getting them?
I left as soon as my ride came yesterday.. but there's still people there saying the
Footlocker are getting the Zen Greys.. which is another complete rumor right?

yoooo i just came from the lobby at work, its raining crazy out there......damn, ppl that are camping are some soldiers

The people at Footlocker are good.. not in the rain.
Only thing is.. they might not get the black/pink pair.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Man it's coming down in NYC
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Have fun in the rain folks.
wearing their prized possessions waiting in line too. hope they brought some garbage bags to cover their shoes

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Man it's coming down in NYC
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Have fun in the rain folks.
wearing their prized possessions waiting in line too. hope they brought some garbage bags to cover their shoes

hell yea... you know dudes like to camp with heat on.... R.I.P

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

WOW! This release is ******ED!!!! I just spoke to a B, A Nike rep name Jacob dude didn't even want to answer my simple questions talking bout it was a SURPRISE release. WHAT KIND OF BULLISH IS THAT!!! I didn't even can't a chance to finish my other question dude just disconnected me! NIKE IS REALLY WHACK FOR THIS! I swear people that work for Nike and even employees at stores always be acting shady, not even wanting to answer your questions. To, bad I ain't in the position of power like that because its people like that that need to be sonned, and smacked. Chat below,

Jacob: Hi, my name is Jacob. How may I help you?
Jays4Day23: Hello, Jacob. I have some questions about the Nike Air Yeezys. (Kanye West shoes)
Jacob: Hello Jays4Day23.
Jays4Day23: Will the Nike Air Yeezy Black and Pink colorway going to be online, (niketown)?
Jays4Day23: They release tomorrow May 2nd
Jacob: Not exactly, these don't have a release date.
Jacob: They can be sold whenever the retailer gets them.
Jays4Day23: Will these be available online, though? Meaning sold by Nike online.
Jacob: I really could not say.
Jays4Day23: Why is that? Aren't you service rep, here to answer my questions?
Jacob: Not for these, this is a secret.
Jacob: We would not want to spoil the surprise.
Jacob: Even we don't know for sure.
Jacob: Remember this is supposed to be a surprise release.
Jacob: It's been great chatting with you. Good Luck on getting a pair of these.
Jays4Day23: Wow, a surprise?! For what, there just a pair of shoes. So your meaning Nike
Jacob has disconnected.
I tried telling people how the NDC release would go. But I see people STILL don't listen.

He did not give you any info for a reason.
wink.gif

^^^ yea cause hes gonna get a pair too, why would he inform some guy he doesnt know. if i worked there I would lie to you too......

Back
Top Bottom