Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

hmmm....i like the cut of these better that the first but something still isn't right....either it's missing something or needs to lose something, not sure what it is.

make these relatively easy to get (no weeks worth of sleeping in the streets, no raffles for 3 pairs when there's 100 people standing outside, etc) and i'll look into 'em
grin.gif

hmmm....i like the cut of these better that the first but something still isn't right....either it's missing something or needs to lose something, not sure what it is.

make these relatively easy to get (no weeks worth of sleeping in the streets, no raffles for 3 pairs when there's 100 people standing outside, etc) and i'll look into 'em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

for the yeezy 1 camp out at hoh harlem..... it rained..... everyday.... for that whole week of camping out... on the zen and tan releases...
Im not sure what this really means, but for the zen greys i showed up the friday morning before the saturday release and ended up being number 2 when tickets were given out

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

for the yeezy 1 camp out at hoh harlem..... it rained..... everyday.... for that whole week of camping out... on the zen and tan releases...
Im not sure what this really means, but for the zen greys i showed up the friday morning before the saturday release and ended up being number 2 when tickets were given out

I'm sure this is an early prototype of the 2, and as stated before, certain colorways could make this shoe hot or a total flop. Just depends on Nike.....having said that, I hope to see some more innovation on this Yeezy 2 from the first Yeezy in order for me to believe that the 2 is a superior model....

So far from an aesthetic standpoint, I'm not overly impressed........and black and pink Air Yeezy's are still the best colorway.
grin.gif

I'm sure this is an early prototype of the 2, and as stated before, certain colorways could make this shoe hot or a total flop. Just depends on Nike.....having said that, I hope to see some more innovation on this Yeezy 2 from the first Yeezy in order for me to believe that the 2 is a superior model....

So far from an aesthetic standpoint, I'm not overly impressed........and black and pink Air Yeezy's are still the best colorway.
grin.gif

most of you hypebeasts are who kanye was talking about when he said "that tux might have been a little guido, but I could wear a speedo and be looked at like a *$%!% hero" I may have butchered the line a little but you get the point

most of you hypebeasts are who kanye was talking about when he said "that tux might have been a little guido, but I could wear a speedo and be looked at like a *$%!% hero" I may have butchered the line a little but you get the point

Did the originals get sold at specialty stores or did they drop at Footlocker and eastbay? Just curious i missed them the first time around

Did the originals get sold at specialty stores or did they drop at Footlocker and eastbay? Just curious i missed them the first time around

Originally Posted by c63anazco

They only dropped on nike.com and specialty shops

Originally Posted by c63anazco

They only dropped on nike.com and specialty shops

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...
Yep! Also, if colorways look blend well... Anyone notice the ATCIIesque midsole? The uppers also look like they originated from some Bo Jackson trainers, imo.. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...
Yep! Also, if colorways look blend well... Anyone notice the ATCIIesque midsole? The uppers also look like they originated from some Bo Jackson trainers, imo.. 

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Specialty stores, HOHs, Niketowns and on Nike.com
Only released at certain Niketowns...

I am a yeezy fan. And took me a lot of connections and strings to work a real 9 to 5 and still grab pairs. This around I dont think that will possible. There are kids willing to camp out for weeks just to get a pair to put on ebay. Sad but so true. Oh well if I can grab them no doubt that I will...

Back
Top Bottom