Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

http://kixandgames.tumblr...sample-at-coachella-woop
sorry for the oversized pic

tumblr_lju7w0Q7pY1qh9acy

Looks promising.

Not sure how I feel about that Nike Tech Challenge sole though..

Sure isn't going to top the Air Yeezy 1's..

Looks promising.

Not sure how I feel about that Nike Tech Challenge sole though..

Sure isn't going to top the Air Yeezy 1's..

All I can and will say about releases like this... So much focus will be on these that other great retros and current performance shoes will be left for people like myself to pick up at the outlets.. So thank you.

I know it may be off but they remind me of an inverted Nike Toki shoe x ATC Midsole X Yeezy 1.. In other words, throw out any name attachment to the dude and these are a laughing stock.. Instead we all boost his ego into believing he can actually design shoes..

The whole tight pant bunched at the ankle and OVERSIZED BOAT shoe with sloppy lace job seems so 1st gradeish. yet that's defined as clean.. I'll let people like what they like but I feel in some sort of bizzarro world.

I knew these looked familiar... Creative Rec Geno.
579781-creative-recreation-men-geno-hightop-shoes.jpg

Visible air plus possibly just a few cleaner lines and the markup will be 5 times this pairs current retail.. This pair already has the heel ribbing that people will clammer over as loving.. Its on these too
laugh.gif
. But I digress

All I can and will say about releases like this... So much focus will be on these that other great retros and current performance shoes will be left for people like myself to pick up at the outlets.. So thank you.

I know it may be off but they remind me of an inverted Nike Toki shoe x ATC Midsole X Yeezy 1.. In other words, throw out any name attachment to the dude and these are a laughing stock.. Instead we all boost his ego into believing he can actually design shoes..

The whole tight pant bunched at the ankle and OVERSIZED BOAT shoe with sloppy lace job seems so 1st gradeish. yet that's defined as clean.. I'll let people like what they like but I feel in some sort of bizzarro world.

I knew these looked familiar... Creative Rec Geno.
579781-creative-recreation-men-geno-hightop-shoes.jpg

Visible air plus possibly just a few cleaner lines and the markup will be 5 times this pairs current retail.. This pair already has the heel ribbing that people will clammer over as loving.. Its on these too
laugh.gif
. But I digress

for the yeezy 1 camp out at hoh harlem..... it rained..... everyday.... for that whole week of camping out... on the zen and tan releases... it was like GOD was making fun of us 4 waiting on line for a week and not having the patience to sit thru 1 hour of sunday church ..... and dont expect the yeezy 2 to drop soon... remember it took like almost a year for the yeezy 1 to drop after him being seen wearing them

for the yeezy 1 camp out at hoh harlem..... it rained..... everyday.... for that whole week of camping out... on the zen and tan releases... it was like GOD was making fun of us 4 waiting on line for a week and not having the patience to sit thru 1 hour of sunday church ..... and dont expect the yeezy 2 to drop soon... remember it took like almost a year for the yeezy 1 to drop after him being seen wearing them

looks like the entire midsole is a glow in the dark joint. if so that would be crazy. Damn I just hate the fact that people camp for a week for these. I dont think I could do that even if I tried. Makes anticipating this shoe hard for me.  

looks like the entire midsole is a glow in the dark joint. if so that would be crazy. Damn I just hate the fact that people camp for a week for these. I dont think I could do that even if I tried. Makes anticipating this shoe hard for me.  

We gon act like Yeezy's name doesn't do anything? Of course it does....just like MJ and his sneakers.

I'm a huge Ye fan and was a big fan of the 1st one (and many others), most likely i won't be able to get these, but if i get a chance, i will

We gon act like Yeezy's name doesn't do anything? Of course it does....just like MJ and his sneakers.

I'm a huge Ye fan and was a big fan of the 1st one (and many others), most likely i won't be able to get these, but if i get a chance, i will

looks like a cheap prototype right now. I'm interested to see how the final product will pan out...hopefully Tinker's behind them again. You'll probably have to line someones pockets to get a pair lol.

looks like a cheap prototype right now. I'm interested to see how the final product will pan out...hopefully Tinker's behind them again. You'll probably have to line someones pockets to get a pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom