Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Hi everybody :smile:

can i have a litlle legit check for this yeezy please ?  thx !

Last edited:
fake scales

900x900px-LL-08bd0d89_DSC00991.jpeg

real scales

900x900px-LL-f2e7e761_2u5s56c.jpeg

they still cant get that part right...

fake yeezys took python printed* leather and carved carved the scales...

authentic ones area flat piece of leather that was carved to look like python skin .... (remember they look like thin paper if that makes sense)

also another detail is the toebox ...

hope this helps to anyone wondering...

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've been reading this thread for quite a while now and was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I would love these shoes, but I'm not willing to spend 2500 euro on a pair of sneakers, so I'm considering to buy replicas. Which ones would you advice and do you know of any safe websites to buy them from?

I'm a us 9.5 so if you have any let me know :smile:

Yours,

Danny

Hey guys,

I've been reading this thread for quite a while now and was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I would love these shoes, but I'm not willing to spend 2500 euro on a pair of sneakers, so I'm considering to buy replicas. Which ones would you advice and do you know of any safe websites to buy them from?

I'm a us 9.5 so if you have any let me know :smile:

Yours,

Danny
Google yeezy super perfect on youtube and do some legwork... there's a few sites with em

So I picked up some of those new perfects. The only differences from these vs the super perfects are the fact that they come with the old style tips black instead of gunmetal and the really crappy gold ones. Not as polished or shiny. Also the lace lock is thin and doesn't have the "II" on the back it. Aside from that the solar lining is pretty on point and toe box still meh. The scales are a nice leather not shiny at all. Doing the "fade" fix. Overall not bad for 100 bucks but I wish the nicer tips were included. I can live without the lace lock. I'd post pics but the lighting in my room sucks so ill post up later.

Last edited:
So I picked up some of those new perfects. The only differences from these vs the super perfects are the fact that they come with the old style tips black instead of gunmetal and the really crappy gold ones. Not as polished or shiny. Also the lace lock is thin and doesn't have the "II" on the back it. Aside from that the solar lining is pretty on point and toe box still meh. The scales are a nice leather not shiny at all. Doing the "fade" fix. Overall not bad for 100 bucks but I wish the nicer tips were included. I can live without the lace lock. I'd post pics but the lighting in my room sucks so ill post up tomorrow.

pretty pointless to post without pics tho...

^^^haha you're right here's updated pics from my bathroom that has better lighting

With flash

It's still pretty yellowish lighting wise but it's the brightest room lol the lining is much brighter in person and not as pink as it comes off in the pics.

Mods pleas don't ban me :lol: I'm not trying to put one over on anyone just showing what is out there and what to watch out for.

Last edited:
those aren't the super perfects? what version are those? they look the same except the lace lock is worse

those aren't the super perfects? what version are those? they look the same except the lace lock is worse

They're the new perfect versions. Yeah the lock and the tips are the only difference vs the supers. Seems most rep sites are out of supers except for sz 12 & 13 so theyre pushing these. depending on the site theyre 70-110

Last edited:
So here's a better lighting pic of the pair. I have worn em so there's some creasing. Doing a comparison if the infamous Jasper pic that had the Internet going nuts :lol:

VS

You can clearly see the slight differences but overall man. I'd say unless you're purchasing from a super legit high end reseller selling for $3k +, copping solars now is a huge gamble.

new perfect versions, as in newer than the super perfects, or the ones before the super perfects released?

new perfect versions, as in newer than the super perfects, or the ones before the super perfects released?

Newer than the super perfects. They have the correct solar lining and same busted toe just like the supers they just don't come with the thicker lace lock that has the II in the back or the nice polished tips. And the insole is thinner with the Horus embossing more prevalent.

Back
Top Bottom