Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

what ever Yeezybay puts out dont cop cuz the rep sites will have them a couple months later for $100, if you haven't figured that out yet

what ever Yeezybay puts out dont cop cuz the rep sites will have them a couple months later for $100, if you haven't figured that out yet
Have you seen how many idiots still follow YB after that last excuse which should have been "ran out of materials because every other factory is producing virtually identical shoes and killing my crazy prices." Yea people don't figure stuff out.

Last edited:
Have you seen how many idiots still follow YB after that last excuse which should have been "ran out of materials because every other factory is producing virtually identical shoes and killing my crazy prices." Yea people don't figure stuff out.

I have, seen so many dudes tryna sell "yeezybays" on Instagram for $300-600 "because he doesn't make them anymore" lol. dudes swear up and down that something about the yeezybays is different then the super perfects. that type of stupid makes me wanna scam somebody myself

Last edited:
yeah that cracks me up peeps selling the sold out YB customs for double the original price lol I'm like really? I mean even the fact that YB was charging the same price as the retail cost of legit yeezy's is wild. This shoe has really turned the game on it's head when a replica is commanding almost $500!

yeezybay's are definitely the super perfects/what every rep site has, which is why most sites don't carry them anymore in most sizes cause they're about to roll out with a newer version with a fixed toebox and lining.

Last edited:
yeezybay's are definitely the super perfects/what every rep site has, which is why most sites don't carry them anymore in most sizes cause they're about to roll out with a newer version with a fixed toebox and lining.

Now it's going to be even harder to tell from authentic pairs :x.

why'd you take the picture down? anyway, when those hit the rep sites for the 100 they will be copped with no shame

They got the lining right, they got the ballistic mesh right, scales enh close enough, toe box just needs a trim. If they get the sole glow right that'll be the kicker. They glow pretty nice but nothing impactful. They do last too, like those stars you put on your ceiling. Not bright but you can definitely see them after the inital charge has worn off. Last night I did a comparison with these and the glow in the dark 180 mids I have. The 180s absorbed the light better, faster and shone brighter. The Reps glowed ok but they really need to either be in the direct light (right next to the bulb) or sunlight and for a longer time. However when I woke up to get water in the middle of the night you could still see the reps glowing like 2 faint ghosts.

Legit?

already reserved my new yeezybay pair ( coming out on October ). will post some pictures when i get them.

excite to see they fixed the lining, toebox, and ashy scales , and also they use BallisticNylon for mesh this time...

hope they look closest to authentics lol...

already reserved my new yeezybay pair ( coming out on October ). will post some pictures when i get them.

excite to see they fixed the lining, toebox, and ashy scales , and also they use BallisticNylon for mesh this time...

hope they look closest to authentics lol...

Does anyone have pics of what they "fixed"?

Does anyone have pics of what they "fixed"?
Acturally, only can see a lining picture on their instagram,

get no fresh pictures but they email me a preview of fixing list ( belows are what they saying in my email. copied that )

Main fixing:

1. linning ( same solar red as authentic )

2. toebox ( slant,slimmer, curved )

3. scales ( ashy/fade fnishing )

4. mesh  ( using BallisticNylon)

5. Outsole ( no translucency )

Minor fixing:

1. lacetip : screws will be all way in

2. lace : lace will be sticked out

3. sudue of toebox ( using even higher grade sudue )

4. size tag : fixing inside shoe size tag

Packing fixing:

1. Box lable: same lable size as authentic, change CM to cm

2. Price tag:  added

3. use a " Air-sole" lable on the bottome of the box ( which was missed in last time )

P.S: To avoid confusion ( to help people apart yeezybay's from repsites's ), all yeezybay pair will be used addtional packing, and a " customazion card " will be attached for each order.

Hope it helps.

get no fresh pictures but they email me a preview of fixing list ( belows are what they saying in my email. copied that )

Main fixing:

Minor fixing:

Packing fixing:

3. use a " Air-sole" lable on the bottome of the box ( which was missed in last time )

P.S: To avoid confusion ( to help people apart yeezybay's from repsites's ), all yeezybay pair will be used addtional packing, and a " customazion card " will be attached for each order.

Hope it helps.

customization card

Main fixing:

Minor fixing:

Packing fixing:

Hope it helps.

Alright thanks for the info.Hopefully pics show up soon.

so to pay the extra $175 (in comparison to rep sites), they are telling you they will include you a customization card + extra packing?

are these prizes/tokens for you to remind you how stupid you are paying their prices until the rep sites get them in? :lol:

Well, with this replica, it's the end of all legit ebay shoes. These are quite literally identical.

Well, with this replica, it's the end of all legit ebay shoes. These are quite literally identical.

Yeah, you can barely tell from these and authentics if they really do all fixes they said they're going to do.

Back
Top Bottom