Nike Air VaporMax

A couple years ago I used to post collection pics of certain models and got a lot of "ooohs and aaahs" but looking back I just look like a maniac.

Within the past couple years I've cut my sneaker buying in half, eliminated double-ups, and donated probably two dozen pairs.

A couple years ago I used to post collection pics of certain models and got a lot of "ooohs and aaahs" but looking back I just look like a maniac.

Within the past couple years I've cut my sneaker buying in half, eliminated double-ups, and donated probably two dozen pairs.

Yeah I donated some of mine. I haven’t eliminated doubles yet however. Lol

It's hard to resist sometimes (97 Japan OGs just sitting around in my size barely over retail), but when you have hundreds of sneakers you have to realize you'll almost certainly never wear them out before the next retro. The only shoe that got me was the Black Cement 3s. I did double up for retail. :blush:

As it stands I only have three Vapormax 1.0 (platinums, blacks, dark reds). I want the camo 1.0s still, and I do like the launch CW of the 2.0. And one pair of VMP sunsets.

It’s addicting isn’t it. I never had 50 but I currently have 20. Im curious what are your top 10 VM?

I dont have a particular order

OG - Red swoosh, cause the first of any silhouette always holds a special place
Clot - cause of the little details and outlandish cw
OW Vapormax 1 - I know its polarizing but I adore it
Sunset VM Plus - bold, and for me....the most comfortable
Be True - for the crazy airbag
Black/Volt Acronym - Im a black/volt guy who really respects Errolson
OW V2 White - hype aside, i think its a pretty shoe with
MC Id from AMD 17 - killer colorway, best MC for me
JFS ID - Showstopper, really nicely done oreo with pops of orange in unexpected places
Nike Lab Trip Black/Vapormax Utility Trip black - Tie

71RgD3myx1L._UY395_.jpg

Copped these for $161 shipped

I dont have a particular order

OG - Red swoosh, cause the first of any silhouette always holds a special place
Clot - cause of the little details and outlandish cw
OW Vapormax 1 - I know its polarizing but I adore it
Sunset VM Plus - bold, and for me....the most comfortable
Be True - for the crazy airbag
Black/Volt Acronym - Im a black/volt guy who really respects Errolson
OW V2 White - hype aside, i think its a pretty shoe with
MC Id from AMD 17 - killer colorway, best MC for me
JFS ID - Showstopper, really nicely done oreo with pops of orange in unexpected places
Nike Lab Trip Black/Vapormax Utility Trip black - Tie

Did you get all the VM acronyms? Or plan to?

50+ vapormax. i gave up counting shoes.

...and that's not meant to be a humblebrag, if anything it's an indictment on my craziness. I just find the tech/air silhouette versatile and appealing in all its different CW/form factors...and i'm crazy.

Haha, and I thought I was crazy. I think I have 25ish UBs, only 5 pairs of VMs...probably around 100 pairs total but I stopped counting as well lol.

Having said that, I support your craziness, hah.

How many years do you guys think the vm air bubble will remain firm?

I doubled up on the black 2018 off whites and am debating about selling a pair if it isn’t worth keeping due to longevity.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom