Nike Air VaporMax

well, gf got me sunshine vapormax plus so in the end I caved in. Have to say now that I have the pair and I didn't have to pay myself get them, these joints are ****ing fya! :lol:

EDIT: wow, looking on stockx, things are going for double! Still sitting in some footlockers in Ireland, maybe I should go back to the footlocker and get some more pairs and become a reseller...

Depends on your size I guess, but I wear a 12 and a pair sold for $199 yesterday. They are beginning to trend under $225 with only two bids on the board.

Depends on your size I guess, but I wear a 12 and a pair sold for $199 yesterday. They are beginning to trend under $225 with only two bids on the board.
399 lowest ask for size 10.5, which quite frankly is outrageous

edit: even more outrageous as all the sales have been < 300, that 399 must be smoking something...

I was looking at ~$300 for the VMP sunsets in a size 14, until someone in this thread was kind enough to quote me and let me know Eastbay had a restock :nthat:

IMG_7175.JPG
Funny story.. the damn shoes been in Atlanta since the 4th.. they come today the 9th.. and of course right when me and the fam hop in the truck for dinner the mailman comes to the mailbox. Like what timing lol.. but no box so I Reverse to leave.

He hops out his van and runs over with the shoe box like "hey forgot this is yours".. my wife's face hahahahahahhaha

Damn bro you could have waited, he blew up my spot!

Anyway I REALLY REALLY like this color combo. Love at first sight. I think the bags are the same light blue used on the JD special edition. I'll compare tomorrow.

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

EDIT

You can see how badly painted the swoosh is in the pics... wow...

Last edited:
IMG_7175.JPG
Funny story.. the damn shoes been in Atlanta since the 4th.. they come today the 9th.. and of course right when me and the fam hop in the truck for dinner the mailman comes to the mailbox. Like what timing lol.. but no box so I Reverse to leave.

He hops out his van and runs over with the shoe box like "hey forgot this is yours".. my wife's face hahahahahahhaha

Anyway I REALLY REALLY like this color combo. Love at first sight. I think the bags are the same light blue used on the JD special edition. I'll compare tomorrow.

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

Didn't read the story but those are clean bro

IMG_7175.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

EDIT

I'm still debating these, as I'm waiting on the blue and whites that are coming out some time soon, I hope. If I did cop these, I'd swap the laces of these with my black 2.0 VMs.

Anyone else have issues with NDC and UPS My Choice? I couldn’t use any of my My Choice options with my recent order... is this a known issue?

IMG_7175.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

EDIT

Those look great!

50+ vapormax. i gave up counting shoes.

...and that's not meant to be a humblebrag, if anything it's an indictment on my craziness. I just find the tech/air silhouette versatile and appealing in all its different CW/form factors...and i'm crazy.

It’s addicting isn’t it. I never had 50 but I currently have 20. Im curious what are your top 10 VM?

Back
Top Bottom