Nike Air VaporMax

Size converted a womens pair to my size but they seem really narrow at the midfoot. It seems like this isn't a shoe that fits the same as a mens size after conversion.
I'm a 10.5 and I grabbed the black pair in a women's 12 and they fit perfect. I do have a narrow foot though

Oreo swoosh def is more translucent. On my pair, The bubbles seem to be the same as the asphalt. Maybe the different color outsole nubs are why the color may radiate differently through them.
20170818_125222.jpg
20170818_125204.jpg
20170818_125332.jpg

Was it a brick before you saw aquas?
JD colorway being a brick has nothing to do with aqua

Each and every colorway that releases stands on its own to me. Limited, exclusive or the Nike lab label mean nothing. That's the mark of the hypebeast to say all the limited or NL colorways are the best etc.

Imo

Aquas are nice, JDs are better to me - which is why I copped. Glad I didn't wear my Navys, those are going back to FNL.

JD colorway being a brick has nothing to do with aqua

Each and every colorway that releases stands on its own to me. Limited, exclusive or the Nike lab label mean nothing. That's the mark of the hypebeast to say all the limited or NL colorways are the best etc.

Imo

Agreed. Every one has their own taste when it comes to CWs. I personally like the Oreos best so that's the one CW that I looked at and 'had' to have. Platinum are nice cuz their clean white, had them but returned, OGs are nice if you can appreciate the 30 year anniversary etc.

I'm a sucker for oreo so i grabbed the vapormax Oreos and now have several shoes in oreo cws. I like that nike is making almost every color available. Smart for them to do it for sales purposes and appease the consumers. There's ppl in here that own every cw so far and will prolly keep adding.

Can anyone link the pic/ or know which page in this thread the pale grey vm with black flywire like the oreos is located?

edit: wow found it by luck instantly after posting...page 374

Random but... people is it official the VaporMax X Off Whites are on shelves somewhere on September 1st. I've got every colour I need in VMs for now just really want the off whites.

Back
Top Bottom