Nike Air VaporMax

Size converted a womens pair to my size but they seem really narrow at the midfoot. It seems like this isn't a shoe that fits the same as a mens size after conversion.

You got me curious to try on a women's pair as well just to make sure for future releases

Size converted a womens pair to my size but they seem really narrow at the midfoot. It seems like this isn't a shoe that fits the same as a mens size after conversion.

If it's a designated women's shoe then the width is usually a B. Most men's shoes are a D width in nike I believe. So although the length may be the same, the women's will be much skinnier.

If it's a designated women's shoe then the width is usually a B. Most men's shoes are a D width in nike I believe. So although the length may be the same, the women's will be much skinnier.
that's the idea. but certain shoes out there fit exactly the same after conversion. the ultra boost comes to mind. at least the 1.0's fit the same.

that's the idea. but certain shoes out there fit exactly the same after conversion. the ultra boost comes to mind, at least the 1.0's.

True but right there your comparing nike to Adidas. I believe almost universally that nike is a B for women and D for men. And if it's a unisex shoe then it's always men's width and the women should go down a half size for them.

True but right there your comparing nike to Adidas. I believe almost universally that nike is a B for women and D for men. And if it's a unisex shoe then it's always men's width and the women should go down a half size for them.

Air max 97 do not have any width differences... Flyknit Chukka FSB do not have any width differences... lunaracer 3s do not have any width differences...

Also, it is a a 1.5 size difference between men's and women's sizes, not a 0.5 size difference.

Don't know who's idea it was to drop those pics of the aquas but it totally killed whatever hype there was for the JD exclusives.

Air max 97 do not have any width differences... Flyknit Chukka FSB do not have any width differences... lunaracer 3s do not have any width differences...

Also, it is a a 1.5 size difference between men's and women's sizes, not a 0.5 size difference.

I know it's a 1.5 difference. I was stating if a women goes up to men's shoe she should size down a half from what it would for the width purposes.

And for the shoes you listed they are all unisex except for the 97s? Right?

I know it's a 1.5 difference. I was stating if a women goes up to men's shoe she should size down a half from what it would for the width purposes.

And for the shoes you listed they are all unisex except for the 97s? Right?

All three of those I listed have different men's and women's labels on the boxes and styles. Those are just the ones I own.

Scratch that, he's right. Google's time conversion is wrong. If you type in 8am GMT to EST then it says 4 am EST but if you type in "What time is it in the UK?" then it shoes the correct time. Must be a daylight savings thing.

In other words they drop in 30 min

12 am PST
3 am EST
8 am GMT

That FSR might not be real. Can't checkout with UK9. Hit payment method and it says that the size isn't available.

Back
Top Bottom