Nike Air VaporMax

Same here. Thought about it a bit and I'm not sold esp off that one pic going around. Plus I just bought lunarepic sin the same exact CW so as of right now I'm passing.

IMG_0463.jpg

Think I'm in on the JD's. Just gotta remember tonight at 1am while I'm out. Haha.

Those aquas are clean. However, I really want a royal cw; pref white / black / grey w/ royal air bag and royal accents. mannnnnnnnn

NL pairs > > > all others honestly. I'll throw in the BOs Navy's and asphalts right behind them and maybe the team reds once I see them in person. Sorry plats and OGs I know they gotta lot of fans...

Man I think I'll cop some navy's over them JDs; they really not that hard.

Wish Nike would come with some more heat! Not seeing many upcoming CWs that speak to me atm. Seeing alot of speckling/glitter which I don't particularly care for. That one pair tho...
Screenshot_20170730-183538.png

Don't like the speckled/glittered outsoles. Reminds me of the plastic sandal shoes that girls used to wear in elementary school.

Just got the platinums and man they are tight! Not made for people with wide feet. At least they can be let out a bit, but I don't know if I'll be keeping these anymore.

Size converted a womens pair to my size but they seem really narrow at the midfoot. It seems like this isn't a shoe that fits the same as a mens size after conversion.

Back
Top Bottom